+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I've got a Liam and a Joseph. Joseph gets called Joe or JoJoe and only allows certain people to call him Joey lol. DD has a unisex name, Clancy, which I think is super cute for either gender.

All the best!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Tainted  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to agree with your husband on the girls names I'm afraid. I only liked Evelyn (biased as I was going to use this as I came up with it a few yrs as I love Evie and Eva and the lyn was going to represent my middle name Lynn which is my mum's maiden name, but a close friend chose this for her daughter out of all the names in the universe and she had no clue that I gad picked ut yrs before her). Otherwise I would've agreed with yoyr hubby's name of Elizabeth as I'm not a fan usually of other ones you picked.

For the boys I like the nicknames as main first names. Habe always disliked Arthur, Alfred and Fred on kids. Doesn't seem right lol! Fred makes me laugh as although its my dads brother's name, its a long running joke between us to use it at coffee shops etc when your name gets called (then we forget we said it lol!) And my dad nicknamed my bubs to be Fred for the same reason as above, which I said could be Frederina.

I love some of the suggestions of Lincoln etc sorry I can't remember them all now. Terrible memory.

I wish you all the best as it is hard to come up with a name you will just love for their lifetime. Hope you find one soon xx