+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Better go to your doctor and tell them your concern, they are the ones who could really help you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's it going for you, kittykatty? Any progress?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am now 6 weeks and 3 days. I'm still on zofran 3 times a day. I have stopped Zantac and the acid seems to have subsided. I still have the nausea but it may be the morning sickness.. I have my good days and bad days but compared to when I first created this thread I am feeling a bit better and eating more. I was eating about 500-700 calories a day during the first 2 weeks when I found out I was pregnant. Now I am up to 1200-1400 calories a day. I know it's still not enough but I'm trying my best considering the nausea kicks in after 5 bites of anything..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah yes, zofran helps stop you from vomiting but it really doesn't tend to do much for the actual nausea itself. it's good that you're feeling a bit more sorted. Eating is really hard when your that nauseated (I get lovely hg so I am well familiar with that) so getting anything down is better than nothing. lots of protein helps, I'm finding peanut butter is great atm.

Similar Threads

1. Acid reflux. ..anyone else suffering
    By Butterflybabe in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-01-2016, 13:37
  2. Attn . For anyone suffering from depression or anxiety!
    By sunnyflower in forum Anxiety & Panic Disorders
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-06-2015, 23:10