+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll join again! 😬 I should be permanently in for the next....who knows how long 😩
    I haven't been around much this past month because I've been so sick.....but the silver lining lost 4.8kg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default April Weight Loss Challenge

Now that the public holidays and Easter eating and all that is behind me, I'm back on the wagon. I've lost 2.3kg in the last 3 weeks which isn't heaps but I did get almost back to my start weight in Easter week so really I've lost that weight in just over a week :-) I went to the gym this morning and plan to go 3 times this week plus a PT session. I'm so glad I paid for 10 PT sessions in advance because I hate it so much but if I've already paid there's no way I'm wasting that money lol.

SuperGranny is online now Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    72kg exactly today. I have one week of this month in Vietnam, so I have to stay on target even with that hiccup. I will be going to the gym everyday while im home, and I hope to find a treadmill so I can at least do a 30 min walk while im away. good luck everyone. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default April Weight Loss Challenge

Stuck at 79.1... I think I need some exercise now. I've been so lucky the first 20kg just fell off, this last 10kg is proving a bit more resistant.
    That's fine. The exercise will do me good.
    I've also set a goal for myself.
    I am an everyday weigher.
    I weighed in on Saturday and will now try to avoid the scales until this Saturday.
    Why is it, I have the self control to fast, but cannot stay off the scales?!
    On a positive note, my new jeans are a 13 and my new work pants are a (very snug)12!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialK For This Useful Post:

sproutx3  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    Stuck at 79.1... I think I need some exercise now. I've been so lucky the first 20kg just fell off, this last 10kg is proving a bit more resistant.
    That's fine. The exercise will do me good.
    I've also set a goal for myself.
    I am an everyday weigher.
    I weighed in on Saturday and will now try to avoid the scales until this Saturday.
    Why is it, I have the self control to fast, but cannot stay off the scales?!
    On a positive note, my new jeans are a 13 and my new work pants are a (very snug)12!
    Wow, that's a great loss- 20kgs!! Good job!!
    I'm obsessed with the scales too, I get dh to hide them sometimes, until the next weigh in 😂😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why is there so much chocolate in my house!! I can't help myself! Hoping to get rid of most of it while we have guest tomorrow. Sugar is my down fall

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maco View Post
    Why is there so much chocolate in my house!! I can't help myself! Hoping to get rid of most of it while we have guest tomorrow. Sugar is my down fall
    I feel your pain 😭ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459761838.352614.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

maco  (05-04-2016)

SuperGranny is online now Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I only bought one small lindt choc for myself for easter. I am glad I didn't have any more than that in the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have been pretty good food & exercise wise so far this month, my scales aren't working ATM so can't do a weigh in but have noticed my cloths are feeling much looser so will do measurements this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't buy any chocolate for Easter it's just what we were given to by family. I keep walking past saying no no don't eat it. If I have even just one tiny little bit my body goes crazy and I eat heaps it's easier not to let my tastebuds try any and go cold turkey.