+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have upped my cardio and backed off the strength training and in 2 days lost half a kilo after barely losing 100g in weeks! So I'm bumping up my cardio and being more conscious of only eating when I'm hungry and hoping to see some better results 😊

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi everyone , I'm home from Vietnam. I have managed to stay the same. 71.9 today, I did a lot of walking, and one day walking around a mountain, so that was hard yakka. plenty of water and plenty of sweat, so I pretty much haven't lost or gained. Now back to the regular morning gym sessions, and my own cooking. I love holidays, but my own routine is comfortable. good luck, marie.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

teenie  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh had a pizza and garlic bread binge tonight, I think I had 5 slices and 3 pieces of garlic bread :-( off to the gym tomorrow morning and night to make up for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I weigh in tomorrow and I'm not optimistic. To top it off I've got a nasty virus with a raging sore throat 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Ugh had a pizza and garlic bread binge tonight, I think I had 5 slices and 3 pieces of garlic bread :-( off to the gym tomorrow morning and night to make up for it!
    I'm binging in garlic bread! But I'm eating a veggie soup with it too counteract my naughtiness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I have a sugar hangover! Smashing headache that I can't kick. I had a wrap for lunch hoping the bit of sugar in the wrap will be enough to soothe the headache (hair of the dog? Lol) but am trying to be good otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Late return from last month. Started in feb weighing 80, joined in march weighing 75, current weight 73.5, half a kg off last months goal. I felt like I was stuck on 75 and then it went up to 76 before coming back down to now. Reflection is that time takes time and must not be such an obsessive weigher! I was actually seriously disappointed if two days of near starvation didn't show up instantly. I should add my idea of near starvation is really just a life without timtams. My exercise is walking the kids. And cleaning the house. I am happy with how my clothes are fitting. I am happy there's no junk food in the house. I want another kilo off in the next two weeks. Will have to find a way to get in more movement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been lurking for a while and has taken a while to get my head right - have 14 weeks before I head back to work and trying to shift 20 or so kilos. Feels like a big task but am thoroughly unhappy with my weight.

Anyway, here to get inspiration from you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Far out! How can the scales not be dropping! In fact they are up from Monday !!
    😠😠😠

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Far out! How can the scales not be dropping! In fact they are up from Monday !!
    😠😠😠
    TTOM? Water retention?