+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hang in there @NizzleRizzle... Bubs will come eventually!

Charli has settled in nicely at home. She's a little angel for the most part - feeding and sleeping well most of the time. She gets a little unsettled at around 6 - 8 pm, but otherwise she's pretty happy most of the time.

It's a big adjustment knowing you have someone relying on you 24/7, but I'm actually very proud of how well DH and I have settled into parenthood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle - l remember l was soooo heavy and tired at 40w with my DD, not long to go now hun....you WILL have your baby this week!!

@freakedout44 - glad to hear lil Charli has settled in so well!

I will attempt to set up the facebook group this week and let you know if lm successful...lol

Liam is 8 weeks old this coming Saturday, where did that time go!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear @freakedout44! I'm so glad ur all doing well.

I can't believe he is 8 weeks already @SugarBerry! And we have some nearly 3 month olds in the group! Even though times feels like it's dragging that really puts things in perspective.
    @sarah1982 no sign of bubs yet. Still sitting high and cervix closed. Looks like I'm heading for an induction on Friday 😁😁. Can't wait to meet it! How r u traveling? U must be nearly 32 or 33 weeks? Any sign of bubba's yet? Hope they keep cooking for u for another month or so!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

sarah1982  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle. Not long. Cant wait to find out what ur having
    Yep 32 wks on friday. Twin a is measuring 4lb3oz twin b is 3lb5oz. No wonder im uncomfertable. 7.8pound of baby inside me. :/
    Have more to update friday at my antenatel appoint. twin A is running out of room. So may be here sooner than anticipated

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SugarBerry count me in for the Facebook group sorry I've been a bit MIA Jack was 3 months on Monday and growing fast!
    @NizzleRizzle - you're doing great hanging in there - hope you avoid the induction but if not hope all goes well add look forward to hearing about the new little Bub!
    @freakedout44 glad all is going well with Charli sounds like you are settling really well into a family of 3!

Hi to everyone else hope all is going well - I'm trying to respond and breastfeed a fussy fidgety baby 😝

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Rarah11 - I can't believe it's 3 months for jack already!

Charli is two weeks today already - time is flying!

Hope your feeding issue resolves itself... Breastfeeding is so hard!

My milk flow is too quick for poor little Charli, so she chokes or vomits quite often which is quite scary and challenging.

Hope everyone else is traveling along well. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 i also had a fast let down and Jack would normally cough snd splutter... He was a big vomiter too (should say posseting but felt more than that!) I ended up expressing a little before each feed with my hand (normally into a tissue or towel so at least the first flow was gone...) he's over it now and handles the flow fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 same issue here. Alot more at the beginning, but mine has mostly settled now unless I am full! Bub has been going through a growth spurt (wonder week!) and feeding SO SO much today. I am hungry and exhausted lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle induction day tomorrow if you havent gone today. Much luck!!!! Cant wait to hear your news 😊😊😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout - its quite common on the early days, your flow will settle hopefully and bubs will get better at sucking too.....although almost 8 weeks on and my letdown is still full on and l still have way to much milk for my lil man, he still chokes on it....lol....doesnt help his reflux!

@NizzleRizzle - all the best for tomorrow, very excited about the arrival of our last little bub!!

Sorry guys l havent even attempted to set up the facebook group yet, lve been so busy this week and had a few family dramas...