+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @freakedout44 she is adorable congrats!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due January/February/March 2016 #2

@NizzleRizzle - I hope the wait is not too much longer for you. I understand the boredom all too well.

I spent my days cooking up dinners for the freezer and watching episodes of one born every minute lol.

Did you end up discussing being induced?

At least when a date gets set for that you have something to count down too. Though it makes for a very nervous and long night/day before hand and personally I would have preferred spontaneous labour.

When the time comes I hope it all goes smoothly and I can't wait to see if you have a little Harper or Hunter in there.

Thanks @Rarah11

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh pretty baby!!! @freakedout44 the early days are hard work. Recovery, hormones and getting to know the tiny person. Be kind to yourself, eat yummy food and sleep whenever you can. @NizzleRizzle its long the last wait. I hope you get moving preinduction!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @dancingbutterfly.

We have been very lucky with our little lady. While still a crazy challenging few days, she has been eating and sleeping pretty well so we can't complain too much.

We are taking her home tomorrow so I'm a little nervous, but very excited. No doubt we can expect entire new challenges!

How is everyone's bubbas growing - I imagine some are getting quite big!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will be 100% ok!!!! My fav thing to do is no visitors for a few days. Just chill on the couch with hubs watching movies and cuddling Charli Its a special time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All going fab here Mr I is 9 weeks old!!!! He sleeps fab overnight and getting better during the day. Smiling and cooing which is just adorable. DD loves him alot... maybe a bit too much haha! She is the challenge these days (gotta love 2 year olds!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @freakedout44 - how exciting going home! All will be great, challenging times of course but mostly amazing! They are soooo tiny in the carseats, l was worried as Liam was so small and he just didnt fit in the seat right l squeezed myself between his seat and my DDs seat so l could watch he was ok the whole way home from hospy....lol.
    I agree about trying to have a day or 2 of no visitors if possible, it does help to settle in a bit at home first.

@NizzleRizzle - any movement?! Im so excited about our last bubbas arrival!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck bringing bubs home today @freakedout44! Sounds like u have a well behaved bub, sure everything will be just fine lol I'm staying away from anything labour related, I googled inductions and that was a mistake... Ignorance really is bliss! Have a doc app tomorrow. they won't discuss induction with me until after its actually overdue so let's see if I'll get more info tomorrow, if I make it, hehe.

Wow 9 weeks already @dancingbutterfly! Good to hear all going well. Lol at dd being more difficult than bubs. Must be hard second time ard with a toddler to look after as well!
    @SugarBerry still no movement here. Pressure is still slowly building but not much else going on... 2 more days left til my due date!! Can't believe I made it all the way, was so sure I'd go early. Come on little one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning Ladies i have a question please i had a hcg reading of 655 and progesterone of 388 could this be a indication of twins ? i should be about 4 weeks and 4 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @nicbiggar. My numbers were slightly higher with my DS so I would say not neccesarily

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

nicbiggar  (05-04-2016)