+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any hope? Bleeding at 5wks & driving myself crazy

Just wondered if I could hear from anyone re their experiences (good or bad) with heavy bleeding during early pregnancy? I had confirmed preg on 16/3 (from a FET cycle) but started bleeding 20/3 & it's continued a week now so pretty sure it's a m/c. but part of me is still hoping things might miraculously be ok. My last BT was last Wed, where my hcg levels had risen a bit from the previous BT (last Mon, the day following a pretty massive bleed - my levels were over 1000 I think). My FS has said to have another BT on Wed and a scan - possibly because of suspected ectopic pregnancy. It's too early for a heartbeat in any case I think? I would be 6wk then. I have been a little bit crampy but nothing terrible & feel nauseous quite often - tho that might come down to the heap of choc I've been eating to console myself!? The wait is driving me crazy - am going to struggle to make it thru another 3 days to get any answers Any advice? I'm also wondering, assuming it's a m/c, how long the bleeding will last given it was so early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even if there's no hb size should have changed, or be consistent with dates if everything is ok, so hopefully ur scan will help! Bleedings common but yep sometimes it's a sign of mc....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisau77 For This Useful Post:

Nervousmumma  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How did you go? Have your HCG levels risen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a BT & scan on Wed, it showed bub had stopped growing at 4.5-5wks. My hcg had dropped again to around 850 after being somewhere around 1500 previously. I'm devastated beyond belief, had really hoped that somehow miraculously all would be ok. This is my first miscarriage & I'm finding it really hard to be positive about anything - just feeling so incredibly sad & numb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sorry to hear Nervousmumma. ((((HUGS))))

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Shakeyshake For This Useful Post:

Nervousmumma  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm very sorry for your loss. X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RedCreamingSoda For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear. Miscarriages are incredibly difficult to deal with. I had one in feb. I was devastated and kept thinking I'm not going to be happy until I'm pregnant again. A couple of months later I'm back ttc and not doing too bad. The feeling of utter devastation is gone, and I just have the occasional day where I'm sad.

Huge hugs. Take care of yourself x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry for your loss sweetheart I had my first miscarriage about a month ago that week I couldn't get through a day without crying now I am ok and back to ttc .. It will get better take care of yourself and don't be afraid to talk about it with others I found that helped heaps also chocolate helps too ❤️

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachi321 For This Useful Post: