Closed Thread
Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 967
  1. #791
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,220
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked
    6,888
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Summer does she know you want to use the money for DE'S . Sounds like she is purposefully doing it to be spiteful I don't know though what I would do if I was you. It is almost impossible for me to consider the idea of giving up my own baby in the same circumstances and throwing money down the drain in court when it doesn't have to be that way. But she just keeps taking more and more time away doesn't she. I really feel so sorry for you to even be back in this position when you were so close to settling. You poor thing ((huge hugs)).
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Well I'm heartbroken, our DE money is about to go out the door on a court case... Thursday is the deadline for getting all our court documents together so over the past week we've thrown everything at this to get a settlement out of court - DH agreed to sacrifice week about for six nights to try and effect closure and the Mother came back and said that she would agree to five nights this year and six next year. She had several other minor points to dispute, so in the interests of finishing it DH agreed to all points except for the six nights starting next year. On the weekend she approached DH in person at drop off and said she wants to finish this as the only ones winning are the lawyers, they discussed it and agreed between themselves that the six nights would start in Term 3. There were no other disputes.

    So this morning we did the final orders and DH and I were high-fiving ourselves on being willing to compromise and get the job done so we don't have to go to court. Except now the absolute f**cking biatch of a f**ing C R U N T has just come back with six nights starting in Term 4 instead of Term 3, and then half a dozen changes to the more minor points that have already been agreed on!!! WTF???? We are fuming to the most ridiculous degree and cannot believe she would do this when they agreed verbally on the weekend. Now she is just playing games for the hell of it.

    So DH wrote to her - "See you in court". Fruck it, we've done everything possible to avoid this and now I just see our DE $$$ flying out the window. How dare she ruin our family in this way...

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-04-2016),Blossom74  (12-04-2016),Caesardust  (12-04-2016),Precious40  (12-04-2016),winsor  (12-04-2016)

  3. #792
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,686
    Thanked
    3,365
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default IVF over 40 #29

    @Summer what an absolute frucking biatch cow. Boy is she gonna get a karma slap in the face one day!

    I agree with BiB, I reckon the money will come back as you'll get awarded costs especially when the judge hears about her manipulative mi f games she is trying to play.

    I know it is hard and you have sacrificed so much already, but you are doing this for the right reasons dss needs to spend more time with you both in these formative years - if he doesn't, he'll end up like her!

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-04-2016),Blossom74  (12-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (12-04-2016),Precious40  (12-04-2016),Summer  (12-04-2016),winsor  (12-04-2016)

  5. #793
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,173
    Thanks
    20,901
    Thanked
    8,069
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    so sorry to hear, @Summer. I'd prob start recording the conversations on my phone if there's no other witnesses. though not sure if that's legal either. I'm sorry you have to go through all this & I hope it doesn't effect your DE money. hugs

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-04-2016),Blossom74  (12-04-2016),Precious40  (12-04-2016),Summer  (12-04-2016)

  7. #794
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,620
    Thanks
    35,353
    Thanked
    19,765
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Thank you, I just can't stop crying, we so thought this was going to be done and dusted today and she just will not finalise things. Rest assured we are going for the throat now, we're hiring a top barrister and sparing no expense to absolutely demolish her in court. There's no guarantee we'll be awarded costs, but at least we have a good case to show we were willing to settle and she is the one that just kept fighting this with no cause. Far out....
    Good!!! She deserves everything she's going to get!!! C R U N T!!!!😡

    Don't cry Luv....this is just another mountain to climb & claim on the way to your ultimate destination..."MT Mummy"😊

    Even if you get awarded some costs...that's got to be better than none. Even if you do get none...there will be another way forward. DH will sell the business in record time for eg.

    The Universe will see to it ((((Hugs)))

    Now go open up a nice bottle of wine & drink to the biatches demise!!!😁😁😁😁

    Have it with some cheese & crackers etcxoxo

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (12-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (12-04-2016),Precious40  (12-04-2016),Summer  (12-04-2016),tuxcat  (12-04-2016),winsor  (12-04-2016)

  9. #795
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks
    12,336
    Thanked
    5,045
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Summer does she know you want to use the money for DE'S . Sounds like she is purposefully doing it to be spiteful I don't know though what I would do if I was you. It is almost impossible for me to consider the idea of giving up my own baby in the same circumstances and throwing money down the drain in court when it doesn't have to be that way. But she just keeps taking more and more time away doesn't she. I really feel so sorry for you to even be back in this position when you were so close to settling. You poor thing ((huge hugs)).
    Thanks hon, no, she would have no clue about DE, we have not discussed that with anyone at all, only between ourselves. It would only be if she randomly came on here and put two and two together and figured out that Summer was me - but the chances of that would have to be beyond ridiculous - I can't actually see that happening.

    It is breaking my heart, we just wanted this finished so we could move on with our lives, create our happy family at home and not have to spend mega-bucks to finish this. She is fair dinkum insane and all we can hope now is that we get awarded costs to her down the track. Every time we agree to something she just keeps on moving the goal posts, so there's no point going back any more. We have to do our court documents tomorrow, so there is no more negotiation. She's definitely not sane and I think we're going to bringing that up in court.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-04-2016),Blossom74  (12-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (12-04-2016),Precious40  (12-04-2016),winsor  (12-04-2016)

  11. #796
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,220
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked
    6,888
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is fair enough. Well where there is a will there is a way. I would take her down and still do DE'S as well and then worry about the money situation later. We redrew on our home loan for our DE cycle. I am just glad she doesn't know what you want to do the mean and spiteful ***** I don't think she would like the thought of you and DH having a baby together which is why for a moment I thought that might have been why she keeps trying to make it harder for you both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Thanks hon, no, she would have no clue about DE, we have not discussed that with anyone at all, only between ourselves. It would only be if she randomly came on here and put two and two together and figured out that Summer was me - but the chances of that would have to be beyond ridiculous - I can't actually see that happening.

    It is breaking my heart, we just wanted this finished so we could move on with our lives, create our happy family at home and not have to spend mega-bucks to finish this. She is fair dinkum insane and all we can hope now is that we get awarded costs to her down the track. Every time we agree to something she just keeps on moving the goal posts, so there's no point going back any more. We have to do our court documents tomorrow, so there is no more negotiation. She's definitely not sane and I think we're going to bringing that up in court.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-04-2016),Blossom74  (12-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (12-04-2016),Precious40  (12-04-2016),winsor  (12-04-2016)

  13. #797
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks
    12,336
    Thanked
    5,045
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    That is fair enough. Well where there is a will there is a way. I would take her down and still do DE'S as well and then worry about the money situation later. We redrew on our home loan for our DE cycle. I am just glad she doesn't know what you want to do the mean and spiteful ***** I don't think she would like the thought of you and DH having a baby together which is why for a moment I thought that might have been why she keeps trying to make it harder for you both.
    Thank goodness she doesn't know about that, and yes she would be spitting chips if DH and I have a child. As far as anyone knows, and that includes my family, friends, everyone, we are finished and not pursuing having a child any further. The only one that does know is the lady who offered me her eggs and she lives overseas. So it's not that, she is just playing games, she is the sort of person that must have the final word, so just when we think its finished, she changes things again. We've had enough now, GAME ON BIATCH.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-04-2016),Blossom74  (12-04-2016),Maxwellsmum  (12-04-2016),Precious40  (12-04-2016),winsor  (12-04-2016)

  15. #798
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,173
    Thanks
    20,901
    Thanked
    8,069
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    She's definitely not sane and I think we're going to bringing that up in court.
    I'd run that past your lawyer, because you don't want her accusing you of defamation or whatever the legal term is (even if true). could you say "extremely uncooperative & indecisive" (or similar) instead
    Last edited by winsor; 12-04-2016 at 15:16. Reason: spelling

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-04-2016),Blossom74  (12-04-2016),Precious40  (12-04-2016),Summer  (12-04-2016)

  17. #799
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,098
    Thanks
    7,209
    Thanked
    13,550
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok @Summer at the risk of having my head bitten off (please don't as I'm pretty tender re ex's at the moment - mine's due at my house in 3 hours & all I want to do is run the garden fork through him)...is it really the term 3/term 4 issue that is the negotiating point now? So about 11-13 weeks worth of contact (which equates to about 11-13 days of contact?). If you concede these 11-13 days today or tomorrow can a judge sign off the plan and it's set in stone, she must comply?

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-04-2016),Blossom74  (12-04-2016),faithandhopellove  (12-04-2016),Precious40  (12-04-2016),Summer  (12-04-2016),winsor  (12-04-2016)

  19. #800
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks
    12,336
    Thanked
    5,045
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Ok @Summer at the risk of having my head bitten off (please don't as I'm pretty tender re ex's at the moment - mine's due at my house in 3 hours & all I want to do is run the garden fork through him)...is it really the term 3/term 4 issue that is the negotiating point now? So about 11-13 weeks worth of contact (which equates to about 11-13 days of contact?). If you concede these 11-13 days today or tomorrow can a judge sign off the plan and it's set in stone, she must comply?
    Hon, we've been doing that for the last couple of weeks, we concede days, she agrees, then changes the terms. So far we've conceded seven nights to six, then an extra night each holidays, then starting in term 3 rather than term 2, and each time we concede a point, she reneges on it. So now after her agreeing to Term 3 on the weekend, then changing it again to Term 4, if we agree to that, she will just come back with another change tomorrow and this will never be finalised. So this is about the sixth time now that we've agreed and she's gone and changed it again, so we've had to call it.

    Yep, ram him with the fork.
    @winsor of course we'll be guided by our lawyer to do it properly

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-04-2016),Blossom74  (12-04-2016),Precious40  (12-04-2016),winsor  (12-04-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Little Rugby NSW
Catch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy classes for BOYS and GIRLS aged 2yrs – 7th birthday.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!