+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    XMIL was a hoarder. Not the kind you see on reality tv but she was pretty bad. And dirty. She was a good woman and has since passed away but I must admit that I was glad when my marriage ended and I realised I never had to go to her house again. Looking back, I believe she was definitely depressed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Basically the same. My mum still lives like this. It gives me anxiety. She even has her car the same now I bought her a car and she's ruined it with food etc
    Me too. She lives in Europe so I don't see her much. When I saw the house at Xmas I couldn't wait to get out. Makes me sad. That's my mum 😞 she's also got zero respect for herself or others and blows hot and cold with very rude comments. The way I've coped is to cease all communication. It's just too volatile.

Similar Threads

1. Did your milk supply return after illness?
    By Gelati in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-12-2015, 19:39
  2. Unknown illness! Anyone had the same symptoms?
    By Bublt22 in forum Pregnancy Health Issues
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 23-12-2015, 07:30