+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Next week

Hi all doing my 2nd run of FET next Friday, we have a 1 dd 2 1/2 IVF after trying for 8 years to conceive did FET last Feb bfn now last go have 2 embryos left going back next week would love some company anyone in the same boat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Irish Jo. We are very much in the same boat. I have a lovely son who will be three in June. We had him after 1 fresh cycle and 2 FETs..
    We went back to the clinic in January and had our first FET last month which was a BFN.
    We have just had a transfer and my beta is tomorrow morning which I am really nervous about.
    Last month I felt positive about it. This time I have no idea which way it will go.
    It sure is a ride!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemac For This Useful Post:

Irish Jo  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi little Mac I have fingers and toes crossing for you today I can.never tell either, am so over it all moved so had to change clinic an they do everything different so don't know roll on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I was pleasantly surprised today and got a BFP 😊
    I was really expecting a different outcome this time. I am at QFG at Gold Coast.
    Which clinic are you at.?
    All the best with Friday...
    Will stay on this thread if you want to chat about protocols, symptoms or IVF for number 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi littlemac delighted for you, you must be beaming, well FET got cancelled on Monday estrogen is to low, so it's drugs next month an see how we go. Going with fertility solutions in sunshine coast was with Genea in NSW before. You know how it's like IVf / FET a bit of a rollercoaster just buckle in an keep going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it is a rollercoaster. Sorry to hear that your cycle was cancelled this time. Hope you have something to keep yourself distracted while you wait for next month. I always find the waiting is the worst.. Feels like we are always waiting for something.