+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @Cooki, on my 7wk scan Bub measured behind which freaked me out badly so can relate to your anxiety- Especially Ivf the dates don't change! The only difference was mine only measured 4 days behind and not 9. Is your ob worried? I've been told apparently 7 days either way can be OK? Mine was right on track again for my next scan I think, so they can change a bit depending on their growth and the person scanning you.

I've got my fingers crossed all will be well for your little one. Have they recommended any more scans to check you and Bub again in a couple of weeks? Depending on how far you are you could also get your hcg checked again but that does decline when you get further into pregnancy again too.

Thinking of you, it's a very nerve wrecking and stressful time without being told news like this 💕

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! I've looked for an IVF Jan 2017 but can't find one...

We transferred a PGD normal blast on the 29th... I POAS last Saturday and got a positive!! had my first BT on Monday and HCG 208 and follow BT yesterday HCG1129.... So excited (and nervous) my 8th pregnancy but this will be my first baby! EDD 15 Jan

I hope it's ok if I join you and ride the journey with you... Hanging out for follow up bloods and first scan now!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (13-05-2016),MamaKes  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sadly the pregnancy didn't progress as it should no growth since last week.
    So weve booked in for d&c for Tuesday 🙁

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so so sorry to hear that @Cooki, sending you the biggest hugs!
    I can't imagine how you are feeling right now but I know from my own experience it is devastating. I hope you will take some time to grieve but stay strong and come back bouncing and ready to take this on again. You will be in my thoughts...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post

We transferred a PGD normal blast on the 29th... I POAS last Saturday and got a positive!! had my first BT on Monday and HCG 208 and follow BT yesterday HCG1129.... So excited (and nervous) my 8th pregnancy but this will be my first baby! EDD 15 Jan

I hope it's ok if I join you and ride the journey with you... Hanging out for follow up bloods and first scan now!!
    Hi @Tanej78 , lovely to meet you!

to the BFP! Please do hang out with us! There isn't much happening on this thread but I am still grateful to be part of this group. I am also hanging out waiting for my first OB visit and 9 week scan next Wed. Very nerve-wracking I say! I just want to find out that bub is fine and doing well... Everything crossed for us both and sending you some baby dust...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so hanging out for my next scan this Tuesday! I'm 8 weeks today - I get so excited every Friday morning when the next week ticks over

I've been having a few more symptoms the last 2 days, which is comforting. Still no MS or anything but more sore boobs are back, the bloating and extreme hunger plus mood swings. My skin is just starting to break out too - boo! It's been amaaaaazing up until this point!

Welcome @Tanej78

Good luck for your scan next week @VickyP ! You must be just ahead of me in dates, I'll be 8w4d at my first OB appointment and scan on Tuesday

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (13-05-2016),Tanej78  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Sadly the pregnancy didn't progress as it should no growth since last week.
    So weve booked in for d&c for Tuesday 🙁
    @Cooki I'm so sorry to read your news lovely. There's nothing I can say to make it easier. But know we are all thinking of you. Rest up and be kind to yourself. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post

Hi @Tanej78 congrats on your second strong HCG Darl and how did your third bloods go? How wonderful your first miracle pregnancy. Hope you're taking it easy and enjoying the risen
    How exciting to have a 2017 baby on the way - you're one week behind me exactly!
    I just got my third blood test Tuesday and we started last Tuesday at 116 then to 293 by last Thursday and one week later third and final on Tuesday was 2300. My 7 weeks is 20 May (one week from today) but they'll do it at 6w5d next Wednesday 18th. Yay for a strong heartbeat soon for both of us.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I'd like to join this thread. We are almost 7 weeks with our first pregnancy. We saw the heartbeat this morning working away at 149bpm . Our EDD is NY eve/day, but we'll be having the bub before Christmas - as soon as it sufficiently grown (37 weeks onwards our OB says). Exciting, but nerve wracking times.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (13-05-2016),Keiko2012  (15-05-2016),MamaKes  (13-05-2016),Tanej78  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller, yay to scans next week! I'm just 2 days ahead of you - I am 8w2d today and will be exactly 9w next Wed for my scan. I know - I also feel excited every time a Wed comes around for me and the week ticks over.

@MamaKes, we are both having scans on Wed! Woohoo! Can't wait for Wed to come quick enough.

Welcome @Gagingi! Congrats on the BFP . So glad to have you on this journey together.

AFM, I have been having MS since week 6, but thankfully just nausea, haven't thrown up anything as yet. Acupuncture has helped somewhat. This week, my abdominal area has been feeling quite crampy (no pain, but just like pos cramps), and I hope that's normal. Going to rest more just in case placenta is forming and I will try not to strain myself too much. Nerve wrecking indeed!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (13-05-2016),HillDweller  (13-05-2016),Tanej78  (13-05-2016)