Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Was 16weeks 😢
    @MaybeBabyIVF 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    I am thinking of changing GP after this @HillDweller. Pity that because my GP is a OB-GYN trained GP but now that I am seeing my OB, I haven't gone back to see her since I am not doing shared care anyway.

I am wondering whether I should start looking around for a GP that has experiences with Ped care for kids.

Problem with Vit D is depending on how low the level is, oral supplements are not very helpful because Vit D is hard to absorb through ingestion, so people with low Vit D take a long while and sometimes a lot of dosage to up it to a normal level.

Brilliant sunny weather today, which is quite enjoyable after the freezing weekend. Am going to try to get a bit more sun from now on just so I can get more Vit D from that!
    @VickyP let us know how you go when you see your obs .
    So hard to find a good GP.
    Enjoy the sun while you have it.. Melbourne weather is crap.. so hard to get natural Vit D lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathk18 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So i just came back from my OB visit.

Thankfully everything is looking the way it should be. The midwife and OB wasn't too fretted about the Vit D levels, they said 1 Ostelin a day should be fine and they will do another BT at 28 weeks to check for that and if it's still low, then they will up it in the last few weeks.

Got a u/s and bub was in a funny position, flat but facing down, bum up - doesn't look comfortable at all! LOL. My OB was funny - he jiggled him with the probe and bub kicked and moved a little - too cute to watch. Bet he must be so annoyed at getting disturbed. My OB seems happy with the results and gave me a referral for my 20w scan already because he's going to be on annual leave for a couple of weeks.

Now I have to wait another 5 weeks. Argh... going to ask mom how she got through without u/s last time!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (06-07-2016),Kathk18  (29-06-2016),Tanej78  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @MaybeBabyIVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i just came back from my OB visit.

Thankfully everything is looking the way it should be. The midwife and OB wasn't too fretted about the Vit D levels, they said 1 Ostelin a day should be fine and they will do another BT at 28 weeks to check for that and if it's still low, then they will up it in the last few weeks.

Got a u/s and bub was in a funny position, flat but facing down, bum up - doesn't look comfortable at all! LOL. My OB was funny - he jiggled him with the probe and bub kicked and moved a little - too cute to watch. Bet he must be so annoyed at getting disturbed. My OB seems happy with the results and gave me a referral for my 20w scan already because he's going to be on annual leave for a couple of weeks.

Now I have to wait another 5 weeks. Argh... going to ask mom how she got through without u/s last time!
    @VickyP awesome news !
    Yer my 20 wk scan is next Wednesday... been dragging on to get there !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, you are 20 weeks already @Kathk18? So quick! Amazing and can't wait to hear about your results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, you are 20 weeks already @Kathk18? So quick! Amazing and can't wait to hear about your results!
    @VickyP yep 20 wks on Sunday. It is flying be all of a sudden.. I'm getting so nervous..
    This is our first so the thought of labour is freaking me out and doesn't help that I have had a few dreams about it...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due Nov/Dec 2016.

It's my first too @Kathk18 and I am absolutely freaking out from everything! I am suspecting that the second trimester will fly past too quickly, there's so much to get done and we are trying to plan for some things to be done just before we roll into the third trimester. Fingers crossed!

Let me know how the scan goes!! It'll be amazing!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaybeBabyIVF I am so terribly sorry to read this. My heart is breaking for you. I hope that whenever you are ready to head back to the land of Ivf, one of your Frozen embies will become your beautiful baby. Biggest hugs to you and your family. xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Update

Hi all, just wanted to post an update.
    Had my 20 wk scan today. Bubs is all good..unfortunately the umbilical cord was in front of its face so didn't get good pics but loved seeing it on the screen.
    Also told the sonographer about my pains on my lower side as they are still there.
    The only thing he could see is that my right ovary is still bit big from the cycle so if bubs pushes on it it can cause pain.. my egg retrieval was in Feb.. so don't get when they would settle down.
    Seeing my obs on 22 July so will try and hang out till then to ask him.

Hope everyone else is well ??