+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 17 weeks today and last night felt bubs kick..
    Didn't expect this was such an awesome feeling

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathk18 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (12-06-2016),HillDweller  (13-06-2016),VickyP  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's so awesome @Kathk18! I can't wait to get to the stage! I'm really curious how it feels! I'm only 12w5d now and it still seems quite a bit to go before I get there! Wished time would just fly!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (13-06-2016),Kathk18  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'd like to join in the group too please. I am 11w2d with Baby #2. We did a FET in April and I'm happy to say things are going well. Our son (also IVF) just turned 2 last weekend and I'm in the Northern Terriory.

Can you please let me know how to join the FB page too please?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stc76 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi stc76, welcome!!!!!

This group is quiet but I'm also not sure how to join the FB group yet. I'm getting to 13w tomorrow and I am feeling pretty "normal" that's it's a bit disconcerting and worrying!

Do you ladies cruise through the second trimester? Am I paranoid for feeling worried that I'm feeling good?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh what an amazing morning... I'm 9w2d Seeing my little bobble head dancing away... Head, hands feet.... My last appointment wth FS who actually did the scan was so positive about it all... Oh man doesn't feel real but at the same time it does... So exciting... Can't wait for DH to get home now, and our 10week appointments next week!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Hi Hopeful59,

Congrats! Yaaaaayyyy!

I first went to see my OB at 9 weeks. You need to go see a GP if you don't have a referral yet. Your GP will arrange for a number of first trimester blood tests and refer you for a 6-7 week viability scan, and a 12 week NT scan. I ended up getting a referral from my FS after my 6 week scan to see the OB. First appt was 9 weeks and I skipped the 12 weeks NT scan and did the harmony test instead.

Hope that helps!
    Thank you VickyP its all a bit confusing but exciting at the same time...best of luck with your pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi stc76, welcome!!!!!

This group is quiet but I'm also not sure how to join the FB group yet. I'm getting to 13w tomorrow and I am feeling pretty "normal" that's it's a bit disconcerting and worrying!

Do you ladies cruise through the second trimester? Am I paranoid for feeling worried that I'm feeling good?
    Hi Vicky, thanks for the welcome. It's totally normal to feel paranoid after everything you've been through to get this far. Once you start to feel baby kick the paranoia subsides a little but I didn't relax until I heard that first cry, then you get paranoid about a whole different set of feelings.. I was lucky to have an Ob who scans at every appointment so we were never too far off from seeing bubs and hearing that little heartbeat all the time. I'll try and find out how to get onto the FB page and let you know.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stc76 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    For those not in the Dec FB group: Just thought I'd pop in to say we just got the call with our harmony results! Everything came back extremely low risk and we are having a girl!
    Hi HillDweller, how do we join the FB group please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi stc76, welcome!!!!!

@VickyP they say 2nd trimester is the honeymoon period as you usually start to feel better .
    Personally I started feeling more nauseas and pains with the growing belly.
    I'm less tired though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Kathk18, I think I am in the weird limbo state right now. Can't feel bub and don't feel anything, hence the anxiety. 3 more weeks before another OB visit at 16w. ARGH.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (15-06-2016)