+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Hi Ladies

I'd like to join this thread. We are almost 7 weeks with our first pregnancy. We saw the heartbeat this morning working away at 149bpm . Our EDD is NY eve/day, but we'll be having the bub before Christmas - as soon as it sufficiently grown (37 weeks onwards our OB says). Exciting, but nerve wracking times.
    Yay @Gagingi we are both in a Due in Group! @keiko is on here too!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (13-05-2016),Tanej78  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Cooki I'm so sorry... I've been there and it's so heartbreaking. Please be kind to yourself sending you lots of virtual hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies
    Just want this over and done with so we can start again.

Any advise on d&c as we never had this before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the welcome lovelies xx
    @VickyP oh that is exciting bring on Wednesday!!! @HillDweller thank you xx I think I'll be the same when Sunday's tick over... Bring on week 5 this weekend! @MamaKes my next bloods is Monday morning ☺️������������ ... Yes bring on the amazing heartbeat! That's my next hurdle and one that always seems to get the better of my pregnancies
    @Gagingi congrats and what a wonderful present this morning ❤️ ... With all our history I'm kinda feeling the same and will be having lots of chats with OB managing my anxiety of baby arriving before EDD but nice and safe
    Last edited by Tanej78; 13-05-2016 at 21:19.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (13-05-2016),HillDweller  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cooki when I had mine it was not unlike A hystroscope or EPU.. Not a lot of pain, didn't bleed too much because of the procedure. One regret I had was not thinking of asking for testing to be done, I'm not sure if your FS has mentioned it mine (old one) never did

Just give yourself lots of time to be ready... but I also know that feeling of wanting to get back on the horse. ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    @Cooki when I had mine it was not unlike A hystroscope or EPU.. Not a lot of pain, didn't bleed too much because of the procedure. One regret I had was not thinking of asking for testing to be done, I'm not sure if your FS has mentioned it mine (old one) never did

Just give yourself lots of time to be ready... but I also know that feeling of wanting to get back on the horse. ❤️

Tanej my fs said she will send it for testing to see what was wrong. she also wants to perform laparpscopy as well while I'm under all in one go since I never had my tubes checked before.
    Just hope our next one will be it or conceive naturally .. ivf is very tiring and now I understand why the 2ww is nothing compared to the scans 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cooki that's a great step and very proactive of your FS... I had a lap done in Jan and WISH a 100's over we had done it sooner...

IVF well actually the whole trying to grow a baby is eternally exhausting... I hear you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Update

Hey all
    Welcome to the ones who have joined this thread.
    I have not posted for a while.
    I am 12 weeks 6 days today. Had my genetic tests results last week which came back all good and my 12 week scan on Tuesday. Everything was good which was such a relief. The only thing that was mentioned was that I have a low lying placenta but nothing to be concerned about at this stage.
    I have had 2 incidents of bleeding one last month and one on Tuesday.. hence the relief of getting a scan that day..
    This month's incident there was more bleeding.. but no reason could be found for it. Could be the uterus stretching or the change in hormones as I stopped taking crinone last Sunday.
    Anyone else experiencing bleeding?
    I have been feeling okay just dizzy and nauseous tired.
    I have had some tailbone brusied liked pain this week making it hard to sit at work..
    Look forward to hearing about everyone else's update

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathk18 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Thanks ladies
    Just want this over and done with so we can start again.

Any advise on d&c as we never had this before.
    @Cooki sorry to hear about your news
    Take care of yourself and hope you are surrounded with people that can help you through this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Hey all
    Welcome to the ones who have joined this thread.
    I have not posted for a while.
    I am 12 weeks 6 days today. Had my genetic tests results last week which came back all good and my 12 week scan on Tuesday. Everything was good which was such a relief. The only thing that was mentioned was that I have a low lying placenta but nothing to be concerned about at this stage.
    I have had 2 incidents of bleeding one last month and one on Tuesday.. hence the relief of getting a scan that day..
    This month's incident there was more bleeding.. but no reason could be found for it. Could be the uterus stretching or the change in hormones as I stopped taking crinone last Sunday.
    Anyone else experiencing bleeding?
    I have been feeling okay just dizzy and nauseous tired.
    I have had some tailbone brusied liked pain this week making it hard to sit at work..
    Look forward to hearing about everyone else's update
    That's fantastic news on your 12 week scan @kathk I can't wait until I get to that point!

I haven't had any bleeding (touch wood!) but I didn't have to stay on the crinone after my first blood test so if they couldn't see a reason it's quite possible it could just be your hormones settling I guess.