+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What was the hb at your scan? I'm pretty sure that being able to see a hb on an abdominal ultrasound vs a vaginal is more reassuring re miscarriage rates in early preg. Im not sure why but have read it a few times. Brown mucous was probably left over from implantation.

I wouldn't worry about scan being behind re dates. I'm having Id twins and they measured 3 or 4 days different from each other at dating scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy12 View Post
    What was the hb at your scan? I'm pretty sure that being able to see a hb on an abdominal ultrasound vs a vaginal is more reassuring re miscarriage rates in early preg. Im not sure why but have read it a few times. Brown mucous was probably left over from implantation.

I wouldn't worry about scan being behind re dates. I'm having Id twins and they measured 3 or 4 days different from each other at dating scan
    Hi Mummy12, The HB was 122.82 at 6+0, prev preg last ultrasound was 7+0 and measuring 149, so I say not too much to worry about there?
    CRL at 7+0 was 10.96mm, this time at 6+0 ~ 4.5mm. Probably shouldn't even be looking to compare those figures if I don't want to drive myself crazy, but I've gotta ask now, is it possible the CRL more than doubles in a week?
    Last edited by happy444; 26-03-2016 at 12:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The crl is how they get the gestation.. So a certain measurement correlates to a gestation. Hb of 122 at 6 weeks is amazing. My twins one was measuring 5 +6 and hb 102 and the other was 6 + 2 or 3 and hb was 116

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy12 View Post
    The crl is how they get the gestation.. So a certain measurement correlates to a gestation. Hb of 122 at 6 weeks is amazing. My twins one was measuring 5 +6 and hb 102 and the other was 6 + 2 or 3 and hb was 116
    That's a relief! My babies do good h/rates...even in first MC that was already failing because of a tiny gestational sac I had hb of 147. It peeves me off because all the stats say seeing hb makes MC rates plunge but something bad still happens to mine around the 8 wk mark hoping for a different outcome this time