+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We had a butterfly themed party. It was easy. I made butterfly bunting, out of cardboard, string and a hole punch. I bought paper plates, cups and serviettes with butterfly pictures. There were butterfly wings for all the guests that I bought cheaply from somewhere.. It was easy.

In the party bags a put a small butterfly toy and a chocolate.

If butterflies aren't you dd's thing, you can pick any animal you like. Try eBay if you can't find the serviettes or plates in your local stores..

I hope that helps!

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Woodland creatures

Carnival

Lego

Under the sea

Nature

Choose two colours

Fairies and pixies

Dinosaurs

Alice in wonderland

Snugglepot and Cuddlepie

Peter Rabbit

Moon and stars

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    What's her fav books? DS had a play school theme for his 2nd as I would read him all the play school books and that's the only TV show he watched at that time - we had a Humpty Dumpty cake, big ted cookies, Jemima jelly, Meeka mars bar cars and chocolate covered Bananas in pyjamas - we just did pass the parcel and musical statues ( to play school nursery rhymes ) as at 2 their attention span is not so great!
    For Party bags I found play school colouring in books and just added a bubble wand and I had some play school chocolate wrappers made for with Happy Birthday DS on them so put a few of those choccys in

You will notice the closer to 2 she gets she will start favouring books and TV shows so maybe start steering her in the direction of the ones you like! ( I would have loved to have done a Dr Seuss theme party but DS is too old now and has too much of a say in what he likes now 😉)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Off to Pinterest!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Off to Pinterest!!!
    In all honesty the theme is really what you would like. She won't remember / care. I had a Paw Patrol theme for DD for her 4th and she was more interested in her friends and family being around and the fairy bread and cake!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Very true... I think I'll stick to twinkle star. Seems easy enough lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did a twinkle twinkle little star theme for DS's firsr birthday. I can PM you some pictures if you would like some real life inspiration. We did all the decorations and food ourselves.

It was fantastic. We got heaps of great feedback. I loved it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    I did a twinkle twinkle little star theme for DS's firsr birthday. I can PM you some pictures if you would like some real life inspiration. We did all the decorations and food ourselves.

It was fantastic. We got heaps of great feedback. I loved it!
    Ohhh that would be great!