+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default DoTerra oils

Hi all, wondering if anyone can tell me anything about these Oils?
    What do you use them for? I believe they can be used for a range of things. Cooking, healing, cleaning, moods, etc?
    If you use or have used them what are the pros and cons?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know someone who sells them she's completely brainwashed and believes they cure cancer 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh that's a big call to make

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't know a whole lot I did buy some do terra peppermint oil through a friend but as far as I can see they're just essential oils? No different in principal to any other aromatherapy essential oil?

I like essential oils and use them in my vaporiser, in a massage oil blend, etc. edible oils like peppermint and orange can be used in cooking like any other flavour substitute. I use a few drops of peppermint oil in chocolate cake and bliss balls etc to get a nice choc mint flavour.

Some oils have therapeutic properties ie lavender is calming and can be used on insect bites.

They are expensive though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

bigZ  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I recommend you look into Young Living Essential Oils, yes I do sell them but I was going to go with doterra but felt much more comfortable with the ethics and the fact that YL have their own farms so have a seed to seal guarantee. As for claiming that essential oils cure cancer ummm that is a big no no!! Essential Oils can be used in many aspects of your life though to support health and wellness. These brands are more expensive than everyday oils BUT many of these other oils are have synthetic fillers and are diluted so make sure you do thorough research 😊

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mumwannabe For This Useful Post:

bigZ  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info, I have a look at the young living, I've never heard of them. I've only recently been seeing the DoTerra around a lot lately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Their Breathe is excellent in a diffuser if your kids have a cold or you live with a snorer.

There's also some sleepy blends which work wonders.

No they won't cure cancer but they do have a lot of uses
    @lilypily

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

bigZ  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use a sleep oil in a diffuser and it definitely helps me sleep better. I use a different brand though .. In essence.. I buy online but u can get that brand in Priceline

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kim85 For This Useful Post:

bigZ  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default DoTerra oils

Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    I know someone who sells them she's completely brainwashed and believes they cure cancer 😳
    I also sell doterra and do not believe they cure cancer. She must be way into the alternative side of things to think that.

I have very successful sleep blends, I find it helps my sons anxiety. If only there was an oil for not eating Easter eggs.

DoTERRA really is everywhere now and becoming quite main******. They are cementing themselves as the leading essential business in the world with a great company ethos. They support communities where the oils grow, the encourage to live within your means and pay off debt. They never throw mud at other essential oil companies and they encourage sharing the oils from a place or caring not spamming or network markety. They are the only company to get their oil third party tested for purity and this is why naturopaths, chiros, health food stores are all coming on board.

You only have to look in your Facebook feed to see classes being run around you and once you try them you will want them. 😀
    Last edited by lilypily; 25-03-2016 at 21:34.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

bigZ  (25-03-2016),Wise Enough  (26-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default DoTerra oils

For those who know - a friend of mine made up a blend of doterra oils (I think it was called balance) for me to use with my DD to help her sleep. It's in a little roller bottle and she told me to roll some on her soles once a day. I forgot to ask her when in the day I should do it - does it matter? Or is just before bed the best time?

I went to a doterra party the other week and the oils seem lovely, I was a bit put off by the price though but if this sample helps I'll def be buying some!