+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default So how's your night...?

DD has kept us up for the last few nights relentlessly! Found out the poor bugger has hand, foot and mouth. And DS has just spewed all over his bedroom. Twice.

So how's your night?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not fun for you at all. My DS found a half eaten cookie, finished it and bounced off the walls for ages... He's still babbling away in bed. Go to sleep! We are watching Downton abbey on Netflix.

Hope your night improves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's no good, poor thing. DD had that as a baby and she was miserable for a few days before bouncing back.

I'm up with new bub (DS) feeding again. We got home from hospital yesterday and we are settling back in ok although DD is finding it all very overwhelming. She threw some awful tantrums yesterday afternoon which really upset me. I'm thinking about how we can make tomorrow a better day for her :-(

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh no HFM is awful! Hope your night gets better.

My night has just begun. Announced to DH I needed to get a couple hours sleep and hence went to bed at 8:30. He looked after DS2 and then brought him to me for a feed at 12:30. Now DH is asleep in spare room and I am half way through the mammoth task of trying to get DS2 to sleep in his bassinet. First attempt failed miserably. Back to square one. I sincerely hope this isn't a 3 hour exercise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You poor thing babyla, fingers crossed for a quick recovery!!

I'm up feeding my almost one year old for the third time tonight 😳 he's never been a great sleeper but when he's teething it's just terrible.

Counting down to around 5.30am when he wakes for the day and hubby takes him for me to get a couple of hours uninterrupted sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no I hope your dd is on the mend and that ds was just a one vomit thing.

I'm up with our teething dd, I have work in the morning so I'm not very happy.... Either is she, go to sleep!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @HopefulK congrats on your boy! I was reading up on you.... I still struggle to believe they got the sex wrong!
    @babyla wishing your ds a speedy recovery xxx

My night is non existent, as always. Dd2 is proving a real nightmare. People think I'm exaggerating when I say I'm not sleeping.....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    @HopefulK congrats on your boy! I was reading up on you.... I still struggle to believe they got the sex wrong!
    @babyla wishing your ds a speedy recovery xxx

My night is non existent, as always. Dd2 is proving a real nightmare. People think I'm exaggerating when I say I'm not sleeping.....
    Thanks! We are still pretty shocked by the outcome. And we still keep referring to him as "she" lol.

Are you struggling with night sleeps or days as well? We seem to have the most trouble settling him down in the middle of the night. It's like he thinks it's play time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up feeding DS2 every 2 hours like clockwork. 7,9,11 and now 1am. So ridiculously tired. No chance for sleep catch up tomorrow as MIL has invited everyone to our place for a bbq lunch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you feeding lying down @sunnygirl79?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (25-03-2016)