+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone. Last time we did bd was the morning of the cancellation so doubt cetrotide was out of my system by then to actually ovulate.

I'm slowly feeling better about it and trying to find something else to focus on.. That's hard though!

I did call the nurse and ask heaps of questions. She was a tiny but sympathetic but I got a vibe like stop questioning the professionals type thing.

Now I just wait I guess 2 weeks for af and try not think about it. I feel a bit numb about it all now.
    I know this happens to many women and I'm no different but man it's so hard. I feel for every single woman having issues out there 110%

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bel- yes we will still try in our month off for sure.. I couldn't not haha but yeh plenty of chocolate already in my belly since we got cancelled.

7 month wait would be absolutely terrible! I am finding one month off hard enough!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kim85 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would listen to your nurses. If you do get pregnant it will increase your chances of OHSS. If you get that you increase the risk of issues with the pregnancy and possibly even risk causing permanent damage to your reproductive organs.

While its frustrating to wait, your body needs time to recover and in the long run you could be much better off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies does anyone have any experience with af after a cancelled cycle? I have some light pink cm this morning.. But I only got cancelled not long ago so it hasn't been 2 weeks. Is this normal? Wondering if full flow will start now.. Super early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Ivf cancelled due too many follicles

Quote Originally Posted by kim85 View Post
    Hi ladies does anyone have any experience with af after a cancelled cycle? I have some light pink cm this morning.. But I only got cancelled not long ago so it hasn't been 2 weeks. Is this normal? Wondering if full flow will start now.. Super early
    Yes they can be really out of whack with all the hormones/meds etc hopefully it's the real AF for you so you can get going again

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

kim85  (02-04-2016)