+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Well here I go for cycle #2... Really working on keeping my stress and anxiety under control this time round. Day 3 of injections and so far is already a much more relaxed process. Stay tuned for updates
    Ooh I subscribed to this thread a while ago!

I've just started my first cycle and I'm on day 2 of injections. Yay, I love finding new cycle buddies! It makes the process fun and exciting knowing there are other ladies going through the same thing at the same time haha.

When do you have you me first scan? Mine is next Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 1st IVF cycle

Hi ladies, first time forum poster. TTC for 2 years and am currently having first round of IVF. Egg pick up was supposed to be Monday but now delayed until Wednesday. Was hoping to find others that were going through injections at the same time so I was excited to see a couple of you are! Wishing you all the best ☺

3. The Following User Says Thank You to belinda780 For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @belinda780 oh yay! I think I'm about a week behind you for my first cycle too! Happy to be sharing the journey with you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Likewise SurferGalGC!
    Keep me updated with your progress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many follies did they count for you? I've got my u/s next Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    There were four good sized ones but a number of other potentials. Maybe that's why they are delaying my EPU to help the others develop? Not really sure just hope I'm still on track. They decided not to increase my dosage and I didn't have to have my second u/s which was scheduled for today so hopefully that's a good sign.
    Fingers crossed for you for Friday! Let's hope there are plenty!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay, that's good to hear! I don't know too much about what good numbers/sizes are yet but I think four good sized ones is better than none!!

Have you checked out the IVF/IVF May-June thread? There are a couple of ladies doing their epu in the next week or so on there. I've found all the ladies on that thread super helpful for us newbies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know too much yet either but yes I agree that four is better than none

I haven't had a look at that thread yet but I definitely will, thanks for the tip!

I'm also new to the whole forum thing so have to start learning my way around haha.

Who are you doing your treatment through?

Thanks
    Reviews
    You'll find that everyone is super helpful! And there is an acronym list you can search for haha

I'm going with BBIVF in Brisbane! They're bulk bill so one protocol fits all. Figured we'd give it a go there first. My dh has had a vasectomy reversal which is our reason for doing IVF. Who are you going with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh great I'll check that out!

Wow bulk billed would be amazing! I'm in Brisbane too and using MyIVF at North Lakes. So far quite impressed, it's mostly handled by the nurses (except for treatment where doctors are required) so they are considered a low cost option for that reason and the fact that they only use local anaesthetic for epu rather than general!

I have endometriosis (removed last year) so after two years unsuccessfully (m/c last year) we decided this was the best option. I'm 36 next month so don't want to leave it too much longer lol