+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm at cycle day 7. I'll be doing a 3 day transfer.
    Everything is so unknown, trying to stay positive but balancing it with telling myself it may not work..
    Do you have another scan before egg pick up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a lot better than what mine looked like on cycle day 7!
    No more scans for me the one yesterday was the last.

Just got the phone call to trigger tonight at 8pm and they will be collecting at 9am Thursday with a transfer next Tuesday so we are pretty close in cycles 😊

It is very unknown to me too Google has been going off on my phone hehe!
    Now worried I will release before pick up ( even though the numbers are very low of that happening)
    How are you feeling now? Only today have I started to feel pains and bloat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is so exciting!! They are estimating I'll do my trigger injection Saturday for Monday's pick up. Feeling ok. Still tired, have kind of lost my appetite, and my stomach is well and truly over the injections. Every time I'm at the kitchen bench I seem to knock where it feels bruised. The gonal f is fine, it's the cetrotide! It stings and is itchy!
    I'm sure everything will go smoothly. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    NandM good luck with your egg pick up tomorrow morning 😊 hope all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you 😊 everything went well and I am on the way home... They collected 12 so pretty happy with that and so was the doctor..
    How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great 😊 did you go under general anaesthetic? So when will you have your transfer? I'm ok. Not handling the injections very well anymore which is stressing my partner out... But only 2 more days to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup went under general normally I don't take well but I feel amazing this time minus the cramps!
    I was up to 25 injections and it got to me in the end but thinking of the final result made it so worth it!
    Yay two days when's your collection? Or scan?
    We have a 5 day transfer planned but if results are poor will go to a 3 day transfer will find out tomorrow morning when the lab call 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have final scan tomorrow, trigger Saturday, egg collection Monday, then transfer on Wednesday. Hopefully- that's the plan anyway. And I won't be under general anaesthetic.... Just drugged to the eyeballs on Valium which makes me nervous.....
    I'm glad everything went well 😊 fingers crossed its good news from the lab tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan today!... Hope everything is coming along nicely 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I should update my last couple of days especially since I started this thread partly to track what goes on through an IVF cycle! Sorry but it'll be a long story..😊

My final scan went well, they were happy with my results and said they had six favourite looking follicles.

I triggered on Saturday night. On Sunday I was quite tired and by the end of the day was having symptoms similar to morning sickness - extremely sore boobs and nausea 😑

On Monday morning we had a stressful morning! Showering and making sure I'm not using fragranced products, then helping partner get a fresh sample - we were on edge by this point and missed getting the first part in the jar!!! Then worrying about that all the way to the clinic. Luckily the scientist came out and said she had a look and it was all still good to go ahead with IVF and wouldn't have to try to get another sample or switch to icsi. Relaxed for a moment.... Then it was time to say goodbye to partner and they took me out to the procedure room. I was given 2 Valium and 2 panadine forte and sat there waiting to be taken in. They lay me on the bed and gave me the gas instructing me to start breathing in. Then it all started.. I'm not saying that it was traumatic, but for me, it brought on the waterworks. I don't know if it was a build up of emotion combined with being able to feel what was going on or what. Then I heard them saying they have 6 great quality eggs - and as with anything positive along this journey- it made it all worth it. I went to recovery for an hour and my pride got the better of me as I watched the other women coming in and out in a lot better state than I was... Was then taken out to my poor stressed out man lol. When we got home I slept for hours. And when I woke up, even though still a bit dopey for the rest of the day, I only had the occasional pinching type pain but nothing too bad.

That brings me to today 😊 anxiously awaiting the phone call to see how everything has progressed overnight and to be given a time for transfer tomorrow. I am hoping for the best. As women we are so strong and those of us that go through this journey are proof of that.