+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC don't be nervous about your epu. I'm sure you will be fine I've just had way too many hospitalisations and medications since childhood so I have a high tolerance of painkillers and need higher doses.
    @belinda780 I will get my fertilisation update tomorrow and then transfer will be Wednesday which makes it a 3 day so fingers crossed cycle #2 is the lucky one for me coz as hard as it has been for me, it's killing my partner knowing what I have to go through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC yeah definitely no need to worry about the mum now! Just focus on you and DH, she's a mere nothing in this process!

Thank you! I know with the grading, I knew nothing about it but she explained it very well and showed us the picture of the one she transferred. I just got a text to say the picture is on my portal so I'll try and download and save that haha.

Definitely good it was an ICSI one! My friend is doing all ICSI also so she'll be happy too haha. I'm very relieved about the frosties also. As I said to DH earlier, the good thing about that is that we don't have to go through the whole process again of injections and egg pickup (not that I would hesitate if I had to if it meant a little bub) and there are still a few that have a good chance.

Yep I'm thinking positive but still a little cautious as anything can happen!

Thankfully it's only a 12 day wait for me as BT is next Friday. Not sure I'll make it without POAS though lol.

Don't worry about not feeling too bloated, I was the same. I barely felt anything. Your ovaries will be doing just fine! Is your mum going with you again?
    @ivf newbie We'll be thinking of you on Wednesday. At least you don't have to wait too long and it can continue growing inside you instead!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to belinda780 For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (13-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ivf newbie ahh ok, that makes sense then! It's not so bad if I think the absolute worst going in anyway. I just have to remind myself that the worst of it will be over in 20 mins or so!
    @belinda780 that's so cool that your clinic has that portal. I love how in touch with the whole baby-making process we are with IVF. Like it's crazy to think that one of these little follies in my tummy could be harbouring the egg that goes on to make my baby! I find myself rubbing my follies sometimes haha.

You're so lucky that you're going through this with a friend! You guys must just gasbag about IVF all the time!!

Positive but cautious is good. I don't think I've ever read a forum post about someone holding out until their BT without poas! It sounds like you'll reach a point where you start to go a little bit kooky and pee on 10 sticks within 10 mins and forget to take the kids of or something ridiculous ha!

That actually makes me feel better to know that you didn't feel too much either. My mum can't make it tomorrow and dh is working so I'm going solo! At least I know what to expect this time. Can't wait to see how my little follie babies are doing haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update - 0 fertilised, another failed cycle. So I'm going to disappear again until I start another cycle. Good luck ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ivf newbie I'm so sorry to hear that. Keep trying and wishing you all the best of luck for your next cycle x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC How did your scan go today? Did you get your next assignment? Haha. Have they scheduled EPU? I'm excited for your next steps!!

Yeah I think the portal is a great idea as I find sometimes it's easier to take it in seeing it in writing. I saved a copy so that's it's first official selfie hahaha.

Lol about you rubbing your follies! Do you have lots today?

Yeah my friend and I are always talking something about IVF. And we're on the same meds too (except she has an additional one as she's a bit older) so it's great. She has done IVF before and got a DD who is now 15! But now remarried and they are both older so IVF was their best option.

No I don't think anyone has held out either before POAS. Just gotta work out when best to do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @belinda780 hahaha yes I have my next instructions, kinda! My epu is officially Friday so they're going to call my tomorrow arvo and let me know exactly what time to do my trigger and what time epu will be. Eek!

I had lots of follies so hopefully they're harbouring some nice healthy eggs!!

I love the idea of getting a photo of the embie!! And I definitely agree that it would be so handy to get everything in writing!

Aww man, so lucky to have a real life cycle buddy! I would be happy even just personally knowing someone who'd been through IVF.

Any symptoms to report yet?! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Update - 0 fertilised, another failed cycle. So I'm going to disappear again until I start another cycle. Good luck ladies x
    I'm so sorry to hear that!! I hope you're doing okay x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC Yay Friday! That's so exciting! You were hoping it would be Friday so you can recover on the weekend. That's ideal timing! 2 days is a good recovery time so hopefully you will be able to get a good rest and that you don't have too much planned! I guess trigger will be sometime Wednesday then maybe. You might have to take it to work and be stealth again haha. Although I think its 36 hours so it might be night, mine was 11.45pm with pickup 11.45am.

Great that you have lots of follies! I'm sure there be lots of eggs in them!

Yeah it is really good, she has her first scan tomorrow morning so her EPU might be next Monday.

Hmmm well I don't know about the symptoms. I think the crinone can give you pregnancy like symptoms so kinda gives you a bit of false hope but I have even sorer boobs than after EPU (sore like when I was pregnant last year) and some cramping today but I'm trying hard not to google or read too much into it. I see why they call it the 2ww crazies haha. Anyway not long to wait now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @belinda780 yeah I'm going to take my other two injections to work just in case because I usually do them at night but the nurse said I won't be able to do them at the same time as trigger. I've just told two of my closest coworkers so at least I have a little BT of support in the office, yay!

Oh sweet, your friend is just behind me! Is she doing a fresh transfer?

2ww wait crazies! Haha it's totally a thing isn't it!! I guess the key is to keep busy! Are you into any good series at the moment?