Hi! If you've been pregnant within the last five years or so, could you please fill in this survey for me on surveymonkey? https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WRSNY2Y
I am not employed by any brands/companies nor am I making any money out of this, I am just a fashion student required to survey some people for her assignment. Thanks to anyone who participates!
Edit: Here are the questions if you would prefer to answer them here. Some of them are multiple choice but if you would prefer to answer in your own words, you can do that too.
1. Do you shop at Jeanswest?
Yes but not maternity
Yes, I shop exclusively at Jeanswest for maternity
Yes, I shop at Jeanswest for maternity as well as other places
No, I shop elsewhere for maternity
Where else do you shop for maternity and how does it compare to Jeanswest? If you don't shop at Jeanswest (maternity or general), why not?
*2. What is your biggest complaint about Maternity Wear (at Jeanswest or in general)? What would motivate you to buy maternity wear at one place rather than another?
*3. How important is it for your Maternity Wear to be in style and keeping in trend as opposed to focused on comfort?
Style is the only thing that matters
Style is somewhat more important
Style is slightly more important
Both are equally important
Comfort is slightly more important
Comfort is somewhat more important
Comfort is the only thing that matters
4. How much would you consider too expensive to spend for Maternity Wear? How much do your normally spend on clothing? Does your budget change with maternity wear?
5. Do you normally take any considerations when buying clothing? Does that change with maternity wear? (E.g. If you normally care about environmental impact, would you settle for less environmentally friendly clothing due to less choices?)
Yes, I normally have considerations but I'm willing to be more flexible during this time
Yes, I have considerations and I would not be willing to compromise during this time
Yes, I don't normally take any considerations but I will during this time
No, I have never had any special considerations and will not during this time either
If yes, what considerations will you take and what priority do you place on them?
6. How close do you keep to your original style when looking for Maternity Wear? How important is it to you to keep your original style rather than compromise for extra comfort?
The exact same, just bigger sizes/accommodations for my bump
Mostly the same, only a little compromise for comfort
I compromise somewhat for comfort
I compromise a lot for comfort
I only care about comfort
My style is comfortable enough to support little to no change during my pregnancy
7. Do you still buy non-Maternity clothes to wear during this time? When you look for clothes during this time, do you aim to buy a mix of maternity and non-maternity or would you prefer one to the other?
I only buy maternity wear
I only look for maternity wear but will buy non-maternity wear if I come across it
I look for a mix but I prefer maternity wear
I look for a mix but I prefer non-maternity wear
I won't buy maternity wear at all if I can help it
I'll buy whatever I can find
If you buy non-maternity wear during this time, what do you look for/what brands do you go to?
8. How important is it for silhouettes to flatter your body shape during this time?
Yes, it's important to flatter my general body shape
Yes but it's only important around my baby bump/stomach area
No, I've never taken notice of silhouettes
No, I've taken notice but I don't have a preference/don't care
If yes, are there any silhouettes that you prefer to wear throughout the duration of your pregnancy?
9. Are you planning on working during this time? If so, how would that influence what you look for in maternity wear?
Yes but I didn't have to take workwear into consideration
Yes, appropriate maternity wear for work was something I had to look for
No, I didn't work during this time
10. What would you like to see in maternity advertising? Is there anything in a maternity ad that you would disapprove of?
Bonus: How conservatively do you normally dress and did that change with your pregnancy?
I covered up more
I covered up less
I stayed the same on my usually more conservative side
I stayed the same on my usually less conservative side
That was just a question I couldn't fit into surveymonkey's 10 question limit as well as some extra little details such as current age and your age during your first pregnancy.
If you're happy and comfortable enough to answer it, great! Thank you so much! If not, just covering the 10 main questions would be highly appreciated