+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Reviews are in - Reviewers loved it! Pebblebee’s Bluetooth Key Finders

This is perfect if you are forever losing stuff!

THIS REVIEW OPPORTUNITY IS NOW CLOSED.

We are looking for 15 reviewers who would like to try a Pebblebee Bluetooth Key Finder. Don’t lose your keys again!

See below for more details and reviewer criteria.

Name:  Pebblebee-key-finder-150x150.gif
Views: 315
Size:  12.1 KB

Pebblebee is a smart little tag you attach to items you don’t want to lose or have trouble keeping track of like keys.

Using the free Pebblebee app on your smartphone you can trigger the tag to beep or to light up. The app also has a colour coded range finder that indicates how close you are to the tag. The coloured circle will change as you get closer to your lost item. It will move from red (not close), orange (getting closer), yellow (almost there) and green (very close).

The tag connects to your phone using Bluetooth LE technology and has a range of about 45 metres inside depending on obstructions.

So if you have little ones who like hiding your keys – this could be just the product you need!

If you'd like to read more, visit: www.pebblebee.com.au

Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:

• You must be someone who regularly loses things like your keys
    • You must fall into one of the following categories:
    a) Expectant parents and effected by baby brain
    b) Parents with young children (0-6 years) that like to hide things
    • You must have an iPhone 4s or newer, iPad 3, iPad Mini, Android 4.4 phones or newer with Bluetooth 4.0 (sorry, we don’t giveaway a free phone with this review ).
    • You must use the product for two weeks and write a review of at least 50 words

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • Write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • Let us know whether you are losing things because of baby brain or a cute-but-likes-to-hide-things child (and what age your child is)
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "PEBBLEBEE REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name.) Please no PO Boxes, must be a physical address for delivery. Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!
    If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 28 April 2016.

We'll be selecting reviewers from all the posts made by 9am (Brissie time) on WEDNESDAY 30th of March.

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked!

You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels!

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon!

Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 30-03-2016 at 11:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Do you lose stuff? 15 Reviewers needed for Pebblebee’s Bluetooth Key Finders

I'd love a chance to review this product! My 20 month old is a master of hiding things and her current favourite hiding item is keys. I spend a significant chunk of time following her around while she holds her arms up and repeats "where is mummy's keys?" Please pick me. Pm sent.
    Last edited by BettyV; 22-03-2016 at 15:19.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyV For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Do you lose stuff? 15 Reviewers needed for Pebblebee’s Bluetooth Key Finders

I need this product!! My 2 yo DS loves car keys and putting them in obscure locations.

All details are up to date

Pm sent

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ButterflyMa For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This could potentially save my marriage 😂😂 Hubs and I switch cars frequently - depending on who is driving our 10 month old and 2.5 year old - and we only have one set of keys for 'the good car'. I'm a sleep deprived mum AND both boys are obsessed with playing with the car keys, so "Do you have the keys?" "No, I thought you had them last?" "Was DS1 playing with them?" conversations are the norm in our house! This product could be a lifesaver - it would definitely save us some time in the morning! Please pick me. PM sent. 😘

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This would be awesome to review. As we are renting we were only given one set of keys. So when they're missing, it's a big deal! Miss 3 is taller than your average 3 year old so she can reach to grab things of interest that she shouldn't.

PM SENT.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This would be a brilliant device to review. I'm often (twice daily) saying to DH I need a clapper activated detector for my keys. Not only do I misplace them with alarming regularity, but DS's favourite toys are our keys. At 16 months, he's not old enough to tell us if he's had them in his hot little hands. With only 1 key for the car with the car seat and 1 front door key to our house (rental), misplaced keys often cause us to be late, and have been the cause of more than one argument.

PM sent.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes yes PLEASE

I have recently had my so wanted rainbow baby.. Which has brought huge huge changes for me and DH.
    My DH has lost his keys very recently.. No where to be found.
    So this product would have the power to save my sleep deprived husband from losing them again..
    Saving a huge row and lots of $$$

PM sent

13. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh I'd love to try this and write a review

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    @ButterflyMa - can you please pm BH-Community with your address. TIA

(we don't keep the addresses in the database anymore so we don't have your address)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to test this product for you, our 17month old DD is awesome at hiding things, her favourite is the tv remote followed by keys. We've had many occasions where I have found things in the bin, this might help avoid that scenario!

PM Sent

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Taffabella For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)