+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would love to review this - I've got two kids (4yrs old and 8 months old) and we are down to the last set of car keys!!! That's two sets lost since last year (although I'm sure they are somewhere in the house....)

Meet all other criteria.

PM sent

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wobbleyhorse For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please! My keys often go walkies 😂 I suffer from both Baby brain and three-year-olditis (3 year old constantly touching things he shouldn't )😉

Pm sent
    Last edited by Beljane; 22-03-2016 at 20:53.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Beljane For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Do you lose stuff? 15 Reviewers needed for Pebblebee’s Bluetooth Key Finders

OMG yes, I must have lost my keys 3 times in the past year. It drives my DH nuts.

I have a 3yo and a 11mo.

Have sent PM
    Last edited by ExcuseMyFrench; 22-03-2016 at 21:34.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have 2 boys (age 4yr and 6yr)The other day my 6yr old was prancing around the house wearing my braclets and jiggling my keys around saying "I am mummy, I am mummy". Then I couldn't find my keys!Im always putting them down somewhere and forgetting where or hubby moving my car out of the driveway and then leaving the keys around. I have an iPhone 5 :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 2BlueBirds For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Do you lose stuff? 15 Reviewers needed for Pebblebee’s Bluetooth Key Finders

Yes please!
    For my KEYS. i have an almost miss 3 and a miss 5. Miss 3 thinks my keys are perfectly acceptable as a play toy.
    And im totally calling baby brain, that never leaves!!!
    Our car has keyless entry so im not putting my hands on keys as often and therefore managing to misplace them frequently.
    PM sent
    Last edited by giveitago; 22-03-2016 at 22:59.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to giveitago For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As much as I would like to blame my loosing things on my children I can't because it is all me. I am the one who well let's just say misplaces things especially my purse. I nearly send my DH crazy with worry because I misplace it so much and he suffers from anxiety. I say to him calm down I know it's somewhere in the house.

If I am chosen to review the pebblebee I'm not putting it on my keys I am going to try it on my purse and remote control for the TV, which disappears for days after the children have used it and not one of them has touch it or knows where it is. I might let DH try it, on his keys for a couple of days, as his vision is compromised right now and he has started, for the first time in 20 years loosing his keys (almost daily) so frustrating.

If the Pebblebee works as well as the website says I think I will need to invest in a few of them as my life is crazy right now and it is starting to stress me out big time looking for things.

i meet the criteria as I regualy loose things, I have baby brain big time (well that's my excuse lol) and I have a IPad 3. (My phone is a windows phone and according to the pebblebee web page they shoul be coming on line in Autum).
    i can use the product for two weeks and I love writing so I will easily be able to write more than 50 words by the 28th of April.
    Please pick me for this one I really will give it a good work out.

PM Sent.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Skye Baby For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me

I would love to try this out. I have a two-year-old who likes to find new homes for things. His speech isn't too great either, so trying to coerce answers out of him when he takes things like the car keys, can be frustrating. Searching for them takes time, especially in a five bedroom house that he has access to all rooms.

I meet all criteria and have sent a PM.
    Last edited by Statho2000; 23-03-2016 at 07:01.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Statho2000 For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh god I need this.

3 kids - 4 (just), 2 and 11.5months. All of them hide things. My husband has lost his car keys already so we are down to one set and we're running around like the proverbial at the moment as FIL is very sick and we're helping MiL care for him. My brain is completely FUBAR from bubs and from stress! I have a laptop, phone and tablet all of which with appropriate Bluetooth capability.

PM sent
    Last edited by Catkin; 23-03-2016 at 08:03. Reason: Have now sent PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Catkin For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh god I definitely need this! I am affected by baby brain AND a toddler that hides things. I have a 10 month old that doesn't know he meaning of the word sleep (especially at night) and a 3 year old that has 'secret spots' where she hides her 'treasures'. I have already lost a set of keys due to them being part of her 'treasures' and they are still lost. I am on to my spare set, which I have already locked in the boot once so would LOVE to review this. I have an iPhone 6s and an iPad.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to IncyWincy For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This has my name written all over it!! Although my little one is 8 months I'm still using the baby brain excuse for forgetting things, mostly where my glasses are, due to lack of sleep from bubs eczema, allergies and just general refusal to sleep. He's also learnt how to crawl and enjoys picking one object and moving it around the house all day - I fear it's only a matter of time before my phone is on his radar. This is worry as I'm looking to upgrade in the next week!
    PM Sent
    thanks for your consideration BubHub

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (23-03-2016)