This is perfect if you are forever losing stuff!
THIS REVIEW OPPORTUNITY IS NOW CLOSED.
We are looking for 15 reviewers who would like to try a Pebblebee Bluetooth Key Finder. Don’t lose your keys again!
See below for more details and reviewer criteria.
Pebblebee is a smart little tag you attach to items you don’t want to lose or have trouble keeping track of like keys.
Using the free Pebblebee app on your smartphone you can trigger the tag to beep or to light up. The app also has a colour coded range finder that indicates how close you are to the tag. The coloured circle will change as you get closer to your lost item. It will move from red (not close), orange (getting closer), yellow (almost there) and green (very close).
The tag connects to your phone using Bluetooth LE technology and has a range of about 45 metres inside depending on obstructions.
So if you have little ones who like hiding your keys – this could be just the product you need!
If you'd like to read more, visit: www.pebblebee.com.au
Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:
• You must be someone who regularly loses things like your keys
• You must fall into one of the following categories:a) Expectant parents and effected by baby brain• You must have an iPhone 4s or newer, iPad 3, iPad Mini, Android 4.4 phones or newer with Bluetooth 4.0 (sorry, we don’t giveaway a free phone with this review ).
b) Parents with young children (0-6 years) that like to hide things
• You must use the product for two weeks and write a review of at least 50 words
- Write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- Let us know whether you are losing things because of baby brain or a cute-but-likes-to-hide-things child (and what age your child is)
- Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "PEBBLEBEE REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name.) Please no PO Boxes, must be a physical address for delivery. Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 28 April 2016.
We'll be selecting reviewers from all the posts made by 9am (Brissie time) on WEDNESDAY 30th of March.
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked!
You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels!
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon!
Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.