Has anyone made the decision to send their children to different primary schools? My DD is in grade 2 at a school that works really well for her, however my DS1 is due to start next year and I wouldn't choose this school for him at all. The only reason we'd be sending him there is convenience. I'm not sure this is a good enough reason.
I'm looking at another school which I absolutely love for DS1 but I'm concerned about the logistics of two pickups and possibly clashing events. DD would have to go to OOSC 2-3 days a week on average depending on DH's shifts as there's a 15min finish time difference and I can't get to DS on time, being a preppie I'm not comfortable picking him up 10min late.
It's a decision we are really struggling with, as DS1 is a high maintenance kid and needs somewhere more tolerant and relaxed rather than so focused on academics. I'm so unsure on what to do.