+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mavi jeans from Queen Bee online - BEST!!! They aren't cheap but so worth it. I still wear them sometimes. 😳

https://www.queenbee.com.au/mobile/P...eans-2141.aspx

I found ASOS hit and miss; mostly miss. If you plan to order, get the premium membership for 40 bucks as you'll end up returning heaps and the cost will even out.

H&M has a small range which has some good finds, but you never know what will be in stores.

Bonds used to have an amazing collection called Bumps, but they don't make it anymore. My SIL NY me a cotton skirt from that line and it was the most comfortable thing I'd ever worn. Sadly I had to give it back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    anyone tried the Target maternity leggings? they have free shipping over a certain spend so was going to try order one in my size and one up in a few different varieties that they stock, then get DH to return the rest. (Dr's orders on bed rest so online shopping here I come :P)
    They're pretty thin and the elastic in the waistband has twisted in mine. They're ok for $15 but not fabulous

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerFun For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have business pants from Asos and found them complete rubbish, alway pulling them up. The tops where fine and the dress I bought was fine aswell. Leggings I've just bought a couple sizes bigger then my normal size from Kmart for like $8 I think they where and some pants that have a roll down so that you can cover up your belly when cold, think they where $12