We are looking for 12 reviewers who would like to try a pack of chemical-free baby wipes from WaterWipes.
THIS REVIEW OPPORTUNITY IS NOW CLOSED.
See below for more details and reviewer criteria!
WaterWipes are the world’s purest baby wipe. They contain only 99.9% purified water and 0.1% fruit extract… Nothing else.
They are free of any chemicals, preservatives or parabens. Most other baby wipes claim to be sensitive, pure and natural but turn them over and read the ingredient lists and you’ll see that they still contain a catalogue of chemical ingredients.
WaterWipes helps avoid nappy rash and irritating other skin conditions such as eczema.
They are extra soft, strong and absorbent and recommended by midwives worldwide as a safe, convenient alternative to using cotton wool and sterile water.
Patented technology has allowed WaterWipes to develop the world’s purest and mildest baby wipes which are much less irritating on a baby’s skin than other commercial baby wipes. Studies have shown that chemicals in other baby wipes are responsible for causing nappy rash. WaterWipes contain ZERO chemicals.
Available from Coles, Woolworths, selected Pharmacies and online.
RRP $7.50 / 60 pack
Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:
• You must have a baby aged 0-6 months old who is prone to nappy rash or skin conditions such as eczema
• You must use the entire packet of 60 wipes within the review period (approx 10 days) and write a review of at least 50 words (You will be sent two packs, but only need to have used the first pack before you write your review)
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- Let us know how old your baby is and what nappy rash / skin issues your baby has
- Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "WATERWIPES REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 28 April 2016.
We'll be selecting reviewers from all the posts made by 9am (Brissie time) on WEDNESDAY 30th of March.
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked!
You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels!
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon!
Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.