+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not keen on temp tattoos for my kids, but would certainly allow it at a party.

Perhaps put a note with the invitation (or send out an sms if invites already out) letting parents know what you are planning and to let you know if it's an issue.

If some say they don't like it I wouldn't go ahead with it, I would hate one or two children to feel left out if they are not allowed to do it.

Telling them when they arrive at the party is putting them on the spot and if they object their child may get upset watching the other kids do it when they aren't alllowed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wouldn't like it but I wouldn't refuse so my kids didn't miss out. Temp tattoos make a good 'lolly bag" item as an alternative.

I don't think either of these things should be at a 'self serve' type station. I consider that both of these things should be applied by an adult/teen onto younger kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wouldn't bother me at all. Sounds like great fun, both my girls would love it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! This sounds like a cool idea. I never thought of it. It's my son's 4th birthday next week and I've been planning a birthday party for him. Lucky I found this thread.