+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @kmvw $340! Whoa that sounds expensive! Mine were "included" in my clinic fees.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @Muchulu1 I don't know from experience but I would think if you think about putting a tampon in (the normal hole) the equivalent for pessary in the back door.??... if it isn't up far enough you will know, as your muscles will naturally try and expel it.... hope that helps.. I am a biology teacher hehe
    @julianicholson Thank you!! Will definitely be investing in some gloves. I like your rationale.
    P.S BIG Congratulations on today's BFP. All the best for Friday's beta

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Thank you! Great tip with the tampon & Vaseline.
    Congrats on being PUPO!! I hope this is the one!! Fingers crossed you embies at the clinic make it to blastocyst overnight. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your support with my negative BTR. I see my FS on the 27th and now have lots of questions for her☺ I hope she'll start me again on my next cycle in July...I'd hate to wait too long!!😂 The Coordinator told me that my cycle was seen as a success as I responded well to the hormones and they had 1 egg to implant (maybe my idea of success is a little different!). I hope this they can change the next cycle and won't wait to day 15 and risk losing eggs again because they get too old. When I hear everyone else's egg numbers, my collection of 5, 3 fertilised and 1 making day 3 for implantation seems less hopeful for success. I know they say you only need 1 egg....but back up eggs would certainly help😞 Im hoping cycle no 2 has better numbers 😃
    Amy, I'm with Dr Lucy williams, Ive only seen her in Feb for my initial appointment though. They told me she checked my results but I had 2 other FS for the ER and EI.
    JulieNicholsen i am so excited to hear your wonderful news, congratulations xx
    $$ My bills started to arrive the day i got my BTR!! At the moment the total is about $11000!! (Before medicare kicks in). Unfortunately my health insurance won't cover anything until March next year...so this means more $$ for me to pay. I didn't know I was doing IVF so hadn't upped my coverage early enough (i had thought i would be doing iui....my low AMH removed that option!). Im happy to hear everyone's thoughts about the $...it makes me feel less alone with my worries around this😁
    Does anyone know the difference between treatments with tablets and those with needles? Is it just different ways for different clinics?
    Did anyone else feel that half of your brain was focused on every little thing that your body was doing during the 14 DW....I felt my ability to multi task and fully concentrate on a task or coversation slip!!!😟😊
    Good luck for everyone with their treatments this week.
    (please bear with me if I'm getting the names of things wrong...im still learning 😄)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (16-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kmvw, congrats on your BTR!!
    @julianicholson, congrats on your BFP!!

I wish you all the best for sticky ones!! xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg this thread moves so quickly! I'm stoked to see some BFPs popping up, yay!!!

I have my epu at 7.30am tomorrow, eek!

My dh is doing tesa. Has anybody else's dh/do done tesa and do you have any feedback. A friend of dh said it was the most painful thing he's ever experienced. That sounds a bit dramatic to me haha. Has your dh/do felt much pain afterward or only at the time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @jess8383 - How hurtful of your MIL hun sounds like she needs to start thinking her comments through and use a filter some people have no idea. I hope resolving the cyst makes things much easier for you and if endometriosis is found then at least you will have some answers and the issues can be dealt with. Hope you feel the acupuncturist to be helpful and you come out feeling very relaxed.
    @hopefull29 - Haha hun!! No questions are banned in this thread its nice to have somewhere safe to feel we can open up so question away 😂😂.
    @kmvw - $340 is very expensive for the crinone, my clinic only ask you to use it after a fresh cycle as you get it at an in cycle cost which is much cheaper I have just paid $197 for two boxes. At other points they will encourage you to use pessaries. That cost hurts with everything else hun big hugs x
    @katham - I think thats the best way to go into an appointment after a failed cycle hun write a list of questions and tick evetyone off ss you go along thst way you dont miss anything. Unfortunately its hard to compare other ladies collections as it depends on amh and other conditions for example I have a high amh and pcos which give me a great deal off eggs but their quality is never the best. Hopefully you do gind a way of allowing your follicles to grow more evenly though so that dome of them don't over develop and you dont have to let them go.
    @SurferGalGC - Good luck for tomorrows EPU hun, sorry I cant help with the tesa procedure for your DH but if you search generally on the forum I am sure you will find someone who can help hunx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    Thanks @surfergirlgc. I think they'll strongly encourage me against it but I figure if they can't freeze what I have got to lose by doing a double transfer, especially given its day 3.

All the best for your scan. I hope you've got some good looking follies.
    My FS is recommending a double transfer if we can get 2, we did a double with my DD who is now 3 and after 3 failed attempts I'm happy with 2 being transferred.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to laugo For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope the double transfer works for you @laugo xxx

Afm - I only have 3 testable blasts, more reached the blast stage but are very low graded and as wazza always comments can be classified as 'desperate and dateless', just hoping we get a normal from that small batch. Two are graded 4BC and 1 is a 4CB so not excellent but hoping they may be strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SurferGalGC wishing you all the best for your EPU tomorrow!! Exciting times.
    @Heyside sorry to hear you only have 3 that have made it to testing stage. But 3 is better than none. I hope these ones comes back with awesome results. xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-06-2016)