+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 114 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside sorry to hear some have dropped off. But 5 morulas is a good sign. I hope the others catch up by tonight! Glad the nurse isn't concerned. Always a great sign xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I dont tend to poas until the day before bt @hopefull29 just for my own sanity but have heard of ladies on here getting a positive 10dpo which would be equal to 5dp5dt for ivf. Don't count yourself out though if it comes back negative as you will be testing very early at that stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I hope you all had a lovely long weekend!
    @katham - sorry to hear about your negative test I am also with Concept, which doctor do you see?

Im on day 3 of my needles, apart from a headache and the bloat starting already everything is going fine. My little boy is horrendously sick at the moment :-( I had the at home doctor out to him at 2am this morning and neither of us got any sleep. I'm at work today and my sister is looking after him but she said he hasn't improved so it doesn't look like tonight is going to be a better night either. My parents will be back from overseas tomorrow night and I can't wait to have them home and have some help again, they are a massive support for me when hubby is away! I have my first scan and bloods on Thursday morning so fingers crossed they can see some nice follies.

Amy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Update from FS this morning. He wants a repeat AMH, and a repeat pelvic US. I had a large haemorrhagic cyst on my ovary that if hasn't resolved, I will probably need a laparoscopy
    If it has resolved, I'll be good to go again in August! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!! I'll still be following you on here as I'm keen to know how you're all going, plus you all keep me sane with the waiting!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jess8383 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (14-06-2016),Muchulu1  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've booked in for a beta retest tomorrow! I think I'd drive myself insane waiting until Friday. I think I'm allergic to the endometrin pessaries, has anyone used the crinone gel? Is it just as messy as the pessaries?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (14-06-2016),Muchulu1  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Glad everything has improved since this morning. GL for transfer tomorrow. I hope your frostie thaws exactly as it should!

My results for BT came back. E2 is where we hoped it would be. No need for any more scans. Starting progesterone Thursday. One of the nice things about a HRT cycle is that you can choose your transfer day. Its a nice break from having to be 'on call' with all my other cycles.
    Also...its official...we will be transferring TWO frosties! Im feeling super excited for transfer! Sixth time lucky???
    I saw the new acupuncturist today. I don't think i will be going back. I was there for 2.5 hours!!!!! He talked SO much!!!! He also went on & on about dietary changes. He was VERY extreme!! I have always eaten very healthy, he was just ridiculous!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham sorry to hear that BT is negative I know exactly how you feel when you go thru so much both emotionally and financially but the result is not what you want. Stay positive and don’t lose hope. Best of luck in your next steps!

@GM9 Thanks for the kind words! I feel much better today thanks god almost back to my normal daily life. Only some small soreness when I bend down or get up and down the seat etc. Good luck with your Monday BT and the two lines mean something good!! XOXO

@Heyside Thanks for thinking of me! I feel much better today thanks god almost back to my normal daily life. Only some small soreness when I bend down or get up and down the seat etc. Hope you feel better with your nausea and cold sweats. Keep up with Panadol if that helps.

@Muchulu1 I love the idea of taking pics of the embies but not sure if I am brave enough to do it as anything that will make me think or remind me of the TWW I prefer not to have it. Good luck with your Transfer on Tuesday! Good news about transferring two frosties xoxo

@hopefull29 finger and toe crossed for you 9 days later BT will show a positive result!! Meanwhile maybe try download some new drama to keep you occupy J

@MAQ247 I remember I had headache around that time too I drink plenty of fluids and that’s seems to improve. Good luck with your scan and BT on thurs!

Update on myself with today fertilisation report, out of the 7 eggs, 4 got fertilized all natural method. Now waiting for Day 3 update on the grading and aiming for a Day 5 transfer on Saturday. Have book in acupuncture on Thurs and Sat to help with maintaining good lining and blood flow.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to obesebaby For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been away so haven't caught up but welcome to all the new gals!
    @Heyside - good luck tomorrow hun!
    @hopefull29 - I cracked at 4dp5dt... Got a squinter who is now DS. But I didn't have any Pregnyl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside that's good self control to wait until the day before. I'll test a few times I think. I always did whilst naturally TTC. I just use eBay cheapies and will test on a proper test only if I think there's a line. It basically helps me to feel like I know what's going on. I'm a bit strange 😂😂 I told my FS once and she told me off. Reckons any home pregnancy tests are just a waste of money as they can be unreliable even the good brands. Oh well I just won't tell her. Lol

@MAQ247 sorry to hear your boy is sick. Hope tonight's a better night. Glad you'll be getting some help now your parents are home. Bloating sounds like a good sign, I hope the scan on Thursday shows some good looking follies.
    @jess8383 fingers crossed this scan shows it's resolved Hun. Good luck xx
    @kmvw good idea to get another beta, I'd go insane waiting too. I'm using crinone. I've not used anything else as this is my first cycle so can't compare. So far I've found it ok. Not too messy. I only use it once a day though so do it right before bed. TMI, tonight after wiping I did notice some "clumping" coming out, was tinted a little bit brown so I'm assuming there's some old blood there too as the gel is white. Side affect wise, this has caused the most for me throughout the whole cycle- tiredness, mood swings, sore boobs.
    @Muchulu1 2.5 hours!! O.M.G ain't nobody got time for dat!
    2 embies! How exciting!!! I hope you get a sticky or two! Good luck Hun. xx
    @obesebaby i should download a some new drama. Any suggestions of shows? I'm shocking and never give shows a chance unless they're recommended so if you've got a fav let me know. Also glad you're feeling better today. Congrats on the 4 fertilising! Awesome news.

@Liletak that's super early! How lucky were you! I had a three day transfer thinking I'll most likely test 10 days post EPU. I haven't had any pregnyl just on crinone gel.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MAQ247 - Great to hear all is good with your injections but so sorry to hear yiu DS is so sick at the moment, thats made even harder with your DH away. Hope things are better tonight and he starts to recover. Good luck for Thursday x
    @jess8383 - Sorry to hear about yiur cyst hun does he think this is reason for your poor response and cancelled cycle? Hopefully it can be resolved quickly x
    @kmvw - Good luck for tomorrows beta hun at least you will have more knowledge of where you stand, hopefully its rising nicely. The crinone gel is definitely convenient but it can leave a horrible build up inside which isnt so nice and at time needs cleaning out (sorry tmi).
    @Muchulu1 - Great that all looks good and you can start progesterone when suits you. Good luck with your two frosties hope you get some success. Sounds like you wasted 2.5 hrs of your life with your acupuncturist not worth putting yourself through it again x

@obesebaby - Great to hear you are feeling better. Hope you get a good report tomorrow and all looks good for a Saturday transfer x
    @hopefull29 - We have to do whatever gets us through the crazies of tww hun so if internet cheapies work for you then go for it.

Thanks for everyone thinking of me for tomorrow, have to say I am practically 100% improved now and dont feel sick at all, that was so strange but glad its now passed just in time.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (15-06-2016)