+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @lotsathoughts I have started the MS reversal lifestyle - not in its entirety to see if it helps, my acupuncturist is also attempting to resolve it. I am hoping one day I wake up and it will be gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    Thanks @lotsathoughts I have started the MS reversal lifestyle - not in its entirety to see if it helps, my acupuncturist is also attempting to resolve it. I am hoping one day I wake up and it will be gone.
    Sending lots of positive thoughts and hugs your way.

I'm keen to try acupuncture to try and get everything back in sync, how has it been for you so far on this journey? Anything else you would recommend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Muchulu1 I use iSleep Easy at night and have started using Smiling mind as I use the kids section at school with my class. I also like the Simply Being app.
    @julianicholson I don't know much about the reversal lifestyle (need to google that) hopefully your acupuncturist can help. Sounds like you're addressing it from a few angles. I hope you can find a solution that doesn't involve a diagnosis.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts here is some info http://www.foodrenegade.com/reversin...etary-changes/ I am not a health expert, but I figure none of the things she suggests seem like they can cause any harm, it all kinda makes sense.
    @jess8383 I have only started acupuncture since my m/c in February and I love it. I was trying to explain it to a friend the other day, but you can kind of feel all of the 'good' energy focusing on the reproductive organs. It also forces you (I live a very busy and at times stressful life) to take time to just clear your mind and focus on the here and now. My embryo quality has increased (could be coincidental) and my circulation (which has been terrible all of my life) has improved. My acupuncturist is also a naturopath so she suggests supplements for me also. She has advised me to take Vitamin E and Bio Q Absorb, both help to improve cell health and strength which is obviously very important in the baby making process. Other than all of this what has helped me to remain sane is to remember that the majority of this process is out of our control, it is up to our FS and our glorious hormones, so don't expect the expected and just to go with it, if it doesn't happen the month or day it was meant to, there is a reason. I strongly believe it will happen for all of us in some way. Sorry for the ramble.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (10-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @positive vibes - Welcome hun, this is a great thread although very fast moving today having trouble keeping up haha! Good luck with this up and coming cycle, sounds like you have moved into a positive frame of mind so thats good.
    @mrsthomo - Great that you had a better nights sleep hope the dctr helped fix your neck up x
    @hopefull29 - Huge congratulations on being PUPO again hun so happy for you. I hope my comment last night about triplets didn't sway your decision on putting two back. Good to know they will do it down the line if you feel you need it. Really hoping you get a blasty to freeze too and the tww isn't too crazy x
    @belinda780 - The crinone definitely has its good and bad points I will be taking two a day alongside 2 progesterone pessaries. Its more convenient and good to take first thing in the morning as you dont need to lie down with it and get up out of bed straight away. There is a build up though and unfortunately tmi gathers inside you like cottage cheese (sorry for discription but you get the idea). It doesn't register in your blood though so your progesterone may look lower than it actually is, it gives less progesterone overall than a pessary though. I seem to get sharp twinges in my stomach also with the crinone.
    @lileitak - Come on af whats going on that is frustrating x
    @kmvw - Big congratulations hun, I can understand you being cautious at this stage but its definately a good start and as has been said it may just be a late implanter. How many days past transfer are you now and was it a 3 or 5 day transfer. My clinic like it to be over 100 but they also test very late and the tww is a lot more than two weeks so that it why they like higher numbers. Try to stay positive until second bt.
    @julianicholson - Good luck with the rest of your short tww.

AFM - It has been a huge day, we didn't get home until 5.30, stopped at the chemist for some meds both warren and the anesthetist prescribed me only to wait around for 1/2 an hour as there was a problem with the script. We then got stuck in the Friday night traffic from the city. We had planned a high protein dinner for tonight and had everything in to cook it but Dh was shattered after the drive and Dd wasnso hungry so we stopped off and grabbed pizza, not the healthiest dinner but at least my eggs are out and wont be effected and we loaded ot with meat, will get healthy tomorrow.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (10-06-2016),positive vibes  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg so much exciting news going! I can't keep up!!

Congratulations @hopefull29, I'm so excited for you x
    @jess8383 I decided to give acupuncture a crack! I had my first appt last Monday and will do it weekly until FET. Then I'll hopefully have a session before and after transfer! They say it helps increase the blood flow to our lady parts. Yay!

I don't know what this crinone stuff is but it sounds really gross haha!

Afm - I'm now a pro at my injections. Had my follies scan today! And found out I do get to have a second one next Tuesday! I thought I was only getting one because I'm bulk bill so I'm super happy! Epu is most likely next Friday, yikes!
    They measured about 10 follies between 10mm and 16mm. I'm pretty stoked with that! The injections are doing what they're meant to, so far so good!!
    I was so worried about overstimming but don't think it's an issue for me at all by the looks!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-06-2016),julianicholson  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 10dp5dt, they worked it out to be 4 weeks and 2 days.
    @Heyside I didn't know I wasn't the only one trying for number 2, wishing you some great fertilisation rates and plenty of blasts
    @hopefull29 I think you did the right thin putting one back, trust me one is enough when you're getting up every two-three hours lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson I haven’t experience any numbness with IFV hope your Neurologist will find you a solution but agree that acupuncture do you good. I have been going to my Chinese dr for a year now taking herbal tea and acupuncture every month or so. So far so good I have my period regular to exactly 28 days and blood flow is also good which my Chinese dr told me is very important in terms of uterus lining and help with implantation after the transfer.
    @SurferGalGC congrats to your scan! Your result are looking great hopefully at next Tuesday scan you are ready for trigger and EPU!

AFM – sorry for lack of post and took some time to catch up with everyone updates. I am having my 3rd and probably last scan and BT tomorrow and should be ready for trigger on sat or Sunday night then EPU will be Monday/Tue. Monday is public holiday in NSW so I guess its easier to organise babysitting for my DS as I can get my mom to come over. I haven’t told any of our family or friends about our IVF which I really don’t want to yet until the transfer and final result but I guess no choice as we need someone to help babysit DS. Because with our last M/C we were over the moon and told every family member and only to find out M/C at 6 weeks and had to announce the sad news…anyway

Last scan shows I have about 7 follicles on left and 9 on right size range between 12-17mm, lining is 12mm which Dr said its good thickness and estrogen level 3464 pg/ml. Not familiar with all this stat but both my Chinese herbal dr and FS said I am doing well so I just trust them.

Will keep you guys posted with trigger and EPU news!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to obesebaby For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Juliancholson I will definitely poas during my TWW. I have about 20 eBay cheapies to play with lol. I used one the day after my trigger just so I could see they actually show double lines 🙈🙊lol they do. I'll use them for "fun" and do a first response before my BT. I'd rather be prepared for the result.
    @GM9 I think I'm already going insane and it's only day 1. Doesn't help I spent the day at home with family and close friends calling to see how I was feeling so constantly talking about it. Feels like it was a week ago I had the transfer- it's only been 13 hours! 😂
    Congrats on the other two making it to freezing. That's awesome. My clinic said they wouldn't leave mine any longer than day 6 to freeze (if it's still going and not a blasto by then)
    @lotsathoughts I do meditation 2x a week at the end of a yoga class, I've been doing it for the last 4 months. It's made such a difference for me to be able to chillax and breath things out. Might sound funny but I'm sure you get what I mean. I also do yoga daily. I was pretty highly strung before I started the meditation with the yoga. Previously did yoga 3x weekly but upping it to daily with the meditation made the world of difference.
    @jess8383 welcome. Sorry to hear about your cancelled cycle. I hope the FS has some answers for you on Tuesday.
    @Juliancholson that doesn't sound good. These hormones can do weird things to our body. Given it started after starting the hormones I certainly wouldn't rule it out. Extra hormones make us much more susceptible to a range of other health problems. Sometimes things can be lying dormant and the hormones will bring them out. Without knowing your full medical history I'd say very unlikely to be MS and it's quite bad of your GP to suggest this without proper testing. I would push to see the neurologist sooner. You don't want this to get worse. Hopefully it is something as simple as a trapped nerve. Neural pain can cause sensations in other parts of your body. Have you thought about seeing a Physio/osteo?
    @Muchulu1 there's no way I could do a "cull" if it was triplets. That's what freaked me out. The FS was telling me she had just delivered IVF triplets at 29 weeks. That was it I was like no way. Especially given its my first cycle, maybe down the track (but there won't be a need for down the track because this ones going to stick - trying to be positive!)
    @Heyside thanks again Hun. Lol, it did sway me a little but I actually think it's what I needed to read. Because my head was all twins is fine, triplets hadn't really come into my thoughts. Lol I don't know why. I have no regrets about transferring just one, especially given one died off so we've only got one chance of a frostie.
    You have had a massive day- I hope you're resting now.

@surgergalgc yay 10 follies that sounds awesome! Hope the scan wasn't too bad. Will be nice to have another one to check how they're going before EPU. I bet you're starting to get excited!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (12-06-2016),julianicholson  (11-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (11-06-2016),Muchulu1  (10-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 Thank you! It will be a fresh transfer at Day 5 as long as embies make the distance. First ivf cycle and 8 have fertilised so far, 4 normal and 4 ICSI! Will hopefully know more tomorrow. @Heyside Thanks so much for your advice on the crinone. Just did my first dose and wasn't too bad, just hope I don't get too many side effects! I have heard so much about this Warren, he must be amazing! Is he in Brisbane? Maybe I could go and see him if no luck!
    Sounds like you had a full on day. Hope you are able to get some rest

18. The Following User Says Thank You to belinda780 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (10-06-2016)