+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

I'm so flustered now. I think she said to be cautiously optimistic. I have a follow up blood test in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng Thank you for the advice and info. I think I'll start it tonight as advised and see how I go on it. Transfer in Monday so can mention it to them then if I'm not comfortable with it. I am a bit concerned that I do have low progesterone (not for any particular reason) so we will see!
    @kmvw congratulations! Hope your numbers rise as they should

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    I'm so flustered now. I think she said to be cautiously optimistic. I have a follow up blood test in a week
    Can totally understand you being anxious.
    Just think, it could be a straight negative...at least this way there's a chance it'll be a positive outcome. Won't make the week easier. Crossing my fingers and toes for you. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kmvw I know easy to say, but try not stress over it. Could have been a late implanter which would cause lower HCG levels and they just need time to rise.
    Also try stay off Dr Google. I hope the next week goes quickly for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by positive vibes View Post
    Hi all, I have been reading all your posts and finding them all very inspiring. You are all so strong for going through this!

I am starting my first ICSI IVF journey in about 3 weeks. I have been put on the pill until then to regulate my periods. Have also started back with my acupuncture lady. We have MFI which I am nervous about and although I have never been diagnosed... I feel I have PCO due to excess hair, irregular periods etc. My blood tests and ultrasounds have either come back normal or borderline:inconclusive. I guess time will tell and hopefully I don't have over stimulation.

I have been so depressed lately, can't get out of bed and so unmotivated at work. Something inside me changed over the last day though. I feel stronger and ready to take on this challenge. It is not a matter of if we get pregnant, but a matter of when! Part of me hopes that I will be one of those lucky few who get BFP first time, but deep down know it may be a long journey.

Anyway just want to say hello, wish you all the best of luck! I will be joining the July TTC forum when it starts. Xx
    Hi @ positive vibes

welcome to this thread, sounds like you have turned the corner, we all get the IVF wallows, but you have the same attitude as me, it isn't a matter of if you will get pregnant it is a matter of when. This has been my motto from the very beginning. Good luck with your journey, I have found this forum wonderfully reassuring as there are lots of people going through the same thing who you can share your journey with. All the best and fingers crossed for early success for you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (10-06-2016),positive vibes  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the PUPO club @hopefull29 just remain positive and keep yourself busy, it helps the 2WW fly by. I am very lucky in the sense that I only have to wait 12 days rather than the full 14 as I have to travel interstate for a funeral. Make sure you are resting up and don't google too many symptoms hehe, I am the worst at doing this.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (10-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    I'm pregnant! Not sure what to think though as my numbers are on the low side 64

Congratulations!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Juliancholson thank you! I'm the worst for googling everything!! I almost need to lock my computer away and leave my phone in another room. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @hopefull29 I am the worst!! Like can I eat this, can i do that, what is that feeling from etc etc etc. What made it worse is my acupuncturist asks me questions about my symptoms and some of the things I hadn't heard of yet which meant I went on a further googling scheme! Do you think you will do a sneaky POAS? I never have before but I bought one at the supermarket the other day and now it just sits in my bathroom taunting me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29, congrats on being PUPO!! And as previously mentioned, welcome to the club. I'm 3 days into it & already driving myself crazy!! I also needed to be "cleaned out" but thought it was from the pessaries & not the Crinone. Probably a combination. Either way, i think hey all play a part in leaving a mess!!

I had a bit of good news today. My other 2 embies finally caught up at day 7 which is not as unusual these days I believe. I don't think they are as god as the one transferred but they have made it to freeze. That's gotta be a bonus. A little back up plan if nothing else!!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (10-06-2016),julianicholson  (10-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (10-06-2016)