+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Muchulu1. Thanks. We went over the risks in the initial appointment. They said they advised single transfers given our age, and first attempt but said ultimately it's up to us. I guess I'll find out in the morning. It's my FS doing the transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 wohooo! Exciting that it's almost transfer day. I'd call up first thing if I were you so that any arrangements can be made.
    Let us know what they say.
    The hardest part is holding the full bladder, but I must say this last round it wasn't too bad. Had a long chat after my transfer about my poor eggs that didn't survive.
    Anyway, good luck. What time do you head in?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts thanks. I'm first up for the day- the nurses start at 8, my appointment is at 8, I'll just ask them when I arrive I guess. If they won't do it it's not the end of the world.
    I'll update you all tomorrow.

How's everyone else going? Been quiet in here today.... Good luck to those having scans tomorrow and EPU. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    @Muchulu1. Thanks. We went over the risks in the initial appointment. They said they advised single transfers given our age, and first attempt but said ultimately it's up to us. I guess I'll find out in the morning. It's my FS doing the transfer.
    @hopefull29 awesome that your FS is doing the transfer! Fingers crossed they agree to the double. Good luck! Is DH going with you? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know. Super lucky. Will make me much more relaxed. I love my FS. DH is coming. He is super excited too. x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 aww so cool your clinic says its up to you! I hope it's not too late for you to do a double. Twinnies, yay! Good luck regardless!!

I have my follies scan tomorrow, super excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @surfergirlgc. I think they'll strongly encourage me against it but I figure if they can't freeze what I have got to lose by doing a double transfer, especially given its day 3.

All the best for your scan. I hope you've got some good looking follies.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsthomo - sorry to hear about your neck and problems sleeping hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.

hopefull29 - Good luck for tomorrow hun, hope all goes well. I say go for the double transfer, I asked for a double again this time but Warren has his hands tied and been told he has to restrict them, he honestly said he would transfer two for everyone if he could. Hopefully your fs agrees it definitely makes sense. Great yhat your DH will be there too x
    @SurferGalGC - Good luck for your scan hun keep us updated.

Afm - Sat in our hotel room in Brisbane ready for EPU tomorrow. Not feeling too much at the moment but I suppose that doesn't mean much as I generally dont feel too much anyway. Just happy to get over this first hurdle and know our numbers and take it from there.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (09-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 - Good luck!!! I also think they may not be able to do a double last minute but no harm in asking!
    @Heyside - Good luck to you as well! I've got everything crossed for some amazing healthy eggs that fertilise!
    @SurferGalGC - Keen to hear how many eggs are in there! Fx you're not overstimmming.
    @kmvw - may as well keeping testing, and keep us posted!
    @laugo - thank you! Still nothing which is sooooo annoying.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-06-2016),hopefull29  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside enjoy your hotel room! Are you staying again tomorrow night? Good chance for a mini break. All the best for tomorrow.
    @lileitak thanks Hun.

I think I'll ask but I've started to have second thoughts tonight. DH and I were talking about it and he is worried about the risks involved and is adamant we should just go with their advice for our first cycle but he too also says the decision is entirely up to me. He would be happy with twins but is just concerned for my health I guess. I guess I'll just ask them tomorrow. If there's a good chance they'll get to freezing stage I'll only transfer one, but if they're not looking like they'll get to freezing stage then I'll transfer two. I'm not even sure the embryologist will know that by day 3. Will find out tomorrow I guess.

Can't wait to hear everyone's news tomorrow!