+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @belinda780. That's great they're doing 50/50. That was our original plan too. I actually think I'd prefer to log in and see it all in writing. It's great to talk to the nurses but I'd like to see it in writing too.
    @needingamiracle2016 I can't help you sorry but maybe call your clinic tomorrow or even your after hours contact number. I hope you're ok. I also hope you've been coping ok and it's totally understandable not posting in here. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @lotsathoughts - Hoping next Wednesday is a lucky day for both of us then hun.
    @hopefull29 - yes really hoping they choose a lucky and strong one hun, positive thoughts. I am so with you on the google searching, I am worst through the tww even when I promise I wont search but the crazies set in. Hope the yoga helped you feel calmer x
    @lileitak - Haha!! Love the bloody mary idea 😂. Sorry to hear af is late how frustrating hope it turns up soon x
    @SurferGalGC - Thats good that you feel better with more fluids, I like to constantly have a glass filled up at home and every time I walk past it I tend to take a drink, I also have a full glass of water by my bed and drink it before I get up in a morning. I have been there with a cheaper clinic in the past hun so yes there is a comparison but if that protocol had worked for me I would have been ecstatic! After two cycles with a cheaper clinic one of the nurses turned around to be and was very honest and said "This protocol is not for you, your case is more complucated and you need a more personal approach", I so appreciated her honesty. Hopefully it works for your case hun x
    @belinda780 - Congratulations on your numbers hun thats great news hope you get good fert results x

Afm - alarm set for trigger tonight, definitely looking forward to no more injections, doing 4 a day this cycle has been quite full on, you could play dot to dot on my stomach haha!

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

belinda780  (08-06-2016),hopefull29  (08-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (08-06-2016),Muchulu1  (09-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't help myself, I poas tonight. It's very positive but could still be pregnyl 1500 in my system. It's been 4 days since my last shot. At least I know I'm still pupo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So start my synarel spray tomorrow then menopur injections on Friday. Excited for this round - feeling very positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    @hopefull29 - Great news and you must be excited about the transfer!
    @GM9 - Hang in there!!! When is your BT?
    @Heyside - I love tomato juice! It's salty and delicious. Could you make a cheeky Bloody Mary?
    @SurferGalGC - You'll have a better idea after Friday's scan so hopefully that will be good news. Fx you have a perfect stim.

ATM - AF is late Only a day, but WTF?!?! I'm going to die waiting for this cycle to start.
    That is very frustrating - the one time you want them to come. Good luck hope they come soon xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to laugo For This Useful Post:

ilex  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside oooh how did the trigger go?! I'm very envious that you get a day off injection. But four a day?! That is insane!

New day! Water come at me, yoohoo!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @kmvw - Oh thats such a strange feeling seeing the two lines and knowing it could still be pregnyI, will you test it out from here comparing the sticks. I have never done that but have heard of lots of ladies doing it. Good luck hun x
    @laugo - Great that you are feeling so positive hun good luck with this cycle x
    @SurferGalGC - The trigger went well thanks hun, I was organised this time and mixed it in advance so it wasnready to go at 9.50 last night. Yes the 4 injections have been full on this cycle its funny though it has become so natural now its funny what you get used to. On a good note this has been the shortest stimulation time as I think wazza got my alternating dose just right.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts Thank you hun.
    It feels funny. I'm not normally like this!!
    I keep thinking I've unfollowed all pregnant friends or friends with babies when lo and behold.. another one pops out of nowhere. Lol
    It's getting easier as my AF approaches though! ♡
    When is your beta? ) xo
    @hopefull29 Yes! I have everything crossed for you! I have heard that day 3 is a good day to transfer as the womb is the best place for them!
    Hope you enjoyed your yoga! xo
    @lileitak Hope your AF hurries up! xo
    @SurferGalGC I am so glad to hear your ovaries are feeling less tender.
    @belinda780 Congratulations on all those eggs!! Best of luck for the next few days.
    @needingamiracle2016 I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time coping with your BFN. Sending you some internet hugs!
    That has happened to me a couple of times and each time I somehow convinced myself I was pregnant. (Hah.)
    It can happen after having an abnormal cycle (with added hormones etc) or it could also be because of stress.
    You could try contacting your clinic if you're still worried. xo
    @Heyside Hope your trigger went well!
    Lol awe. I love dot to dots! Lol Hope your tummy isn't too sore. xo
    @kmvw Fingers crossed it stays dark or gets darker!! xo
    @laugo Yay!! That's the best way to go into a cycle. Wishing you all the best!!

AFM. I have a really sore neck atm so I literally got no sleep last night!
    I'm tossing up whether or not I should sleep when I feel tired enough or try and stay awake all day. Lol
    Good thing I dont have much to do, just waiting on a new assessment from my teacher. /:

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-06-2016),hopefull29  (09-06-2016),ilex  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

So excited for my transfer tomorrow morning!

Does anyone know if I can change my mind regarding transferring 2 instead of 1 embryo on the day? I was going to ask the embryologist on the quality of them and if they look like they won't make it to freezing I was going to transfer two.
    Our original plan was to transfer one however given the low numbers and early transfer we would like to transfer two now.
    We're totally fine if it ends up being twins. Just not sure if they'll let us change our mind on the day?
    If they say the other two embies still look healthy and strong we will try get them to frosties but if they're likely to not make it I'd like to give them the best chance.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    So excited for my transfer tomorrow morning!

Does anyone know if I can change my mind regarding transferring 2 instead of 1 embryo on the day? I was going to ask the embryologist on the quality of them and if they look like they won't make it to freezing I was going to transfer two.
    Our original plan was to transfer one however given the low numbers and early transfer we would like to transfer two now.
    We're totally fine if it ends up being twins. Just not sure if they'll let us change our mind on the day?
    If they say the other two embies still look healthy and strong we will try get them to frosties but if they're likely to not make it I'd like to give them the best chance.
    @hopefull29 I'm excited for you! All the best for tomorrow. I hope everything goes smoothly & you get a sticky one 😊 I'm not sure about the last minute double transfer. I know at our clinic a double requires official disclosure of all the risks & a separate consent signed by you & your FS. I suppose its logistically possible in a fresh cycle? Will your FS be doing the transfer or will it be another FS from their team?
    I love love love the idea of twins but the risks scare me 😬