+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @hopefull29 - Great news and you must be excited about the transfer!
    @GM9 - Hang in there!!! When is your BT?
    @Heyside - I love tomato juice! It's salty and delicious. Could you make a cheeky Bloody Mary?
    @SurferGalGC - You'll have a better idea after Friday's scan so hopefully that will be good news. Fx you have a perfect stim.

ATM - AF is late Only a day, but WTF?!?! I'm going to die waiting for this cycle to start.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

GM9  (08-06-2016),laugo  (09-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay protein and tomato juice! I can work with that haha. The extra water intake today actually helped I think! My ovaries feel much less tender, yay!
    @Heyside aww Wazza sounds so awesome! Your treatment sounds so luxurious haha. My bulk bill clinic is very no frills. The nurses are so lovely though!
    @hopefull29 three fertilised is awesome! I hope those little embies keep on growing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lileiyak, BT is not until 20th. Feels like a lifetime away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @liketak thank you. Yep getting excited for the transfer. Just trying to plan something special with DH for the long weekend now.
    Sorry to hear AF is late. It's always the way. Are you normally regular? My AF was late by 5 days starting my cycle. I think the stress caused it.
    @SurferGalGC thank you. I too hope they keep growing 😂 are you getting excited for your scan? I hope it's a bit more pleasant than mine was! Are you normally good with drinking water? I'm a 2.5-3L a day girl so I think that helped me. I asked my nurses if I should increase it anymore but they were happy with that much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @liketak thank you. Yep getting excited for the transfer. Just trying to plan something special with DH for the long weekend now.
    Sorry to hear AF is late. It's always the way. Are you normally regular? My AF was late by 5 days starting my cycle. I think the stress caused it.
    @SurferGalGC thank you. I too hope they keep growing 😂 are you getting excited for your scan? I hope it's a bit more pleasant than mine was! Are you normally good with drinking water? I'm a 2.5-3L a day girl so I think that helped me. I asked my nurses if I should increase it anymore but they were happy with that much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just an update. Had EPU today, definitely not too bad, I think the anticipation was worse haha.

I got 13 eggs collected with 12 suitable for fertilization! Will know more tomorrow about how they went but I was thrilled with that number.

Hope everybody is travelling well

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belinda780 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (10-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 oh wow, that's heaps! I drank about 2L today plus a glass of berocca (1L was coconut water, yay!). I had to consciously remind myself to drink, I don't naturally drink that much.

I'm so excited and curious for my scan! My mum is coming with me and I can't wait to share the process with her!

I'm also looking forward to the end of needles. I actually can't believe how amazing we all are going through all of this!! I honestly had no idea what an incredible journey this was 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @belinda780 yay congratulations! 12 eggs is amazing! Are you doing ICSI or natural fertilisation? Will the clinic call with your fertilisation results tomorrow? How exciting! All the best for great fertilisation rates and high quality embies!
    @SurferGalGC I've always been good with my water intake. I find it much much easier when I have a 1L bottle with me at all times. I love love love coconut water too.
    It's nice to share the journey with your mum.
    I actually didn't mind the needles. I was using syneral too, I preferred the injections over the nasal spray. I've just used my first crinone gel and again I think I'd rather do the needles. I must be a little weird. Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies havent posted on here since my BFN been trying to cope with that but today i started spotting again only 14days into my cycle after AF and BT comfirmed a negative for my may stim cycle. I completely stopped all hormones and everything and I have never had this happen so I am extremely worried as I am also having bad pains. Has anyone ever had this????

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29
    We are doing 50/50 so I hope that increases the chances! The clinic I go to have a portal where they post the results, they send you a message when the results are there.
    Congratulations on your 3 embies. Hopefully they will all go the distance

13. The Following User Says Thank You to belinda780 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (08-06-2016)