+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GM9 View Post
    I'm very much a POAS gal but fear I'm going to get a false positive as I have done another Pregnyl shot today & due for another on Saturday. I'm half tempted to test daily from Sunday to watch the line lighten then see if it darkens again!! I'm also going camping at the end of next week so may not have anywhere appropriate to test (although I'm sure there will be toilets!!) I'm torn!!!
    So hard with the damn Pregnyl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 Thank you for letting me know! I think I will ask for 2 to be transferred if this one fails.
    I’m sorry hun. *hugs*
    @Muchulu1 Hi! It’s nice to see you too. I’m sorry that means you’ve not had your BFP yet though.
    I was with Eve Health (QFG) last year and moved to Fertility Solutions this year due to location.
    Oh honey, I’m sorry you’re having such a rough time! *hugs*
    If it makes you feel any better... The other day I was signing paperwork and I accidentally signed my name where I was supposed to write the number of embryos to transfer, when my nurse stopped me I was so embarrassed I nearly cried.
    I think talking about anything to do with fertility is just emotionally painful at the moment so I was on edge.
    Thank you for the info about the double transfer! Gee! I really thought it would make the percent higher than that!
    Have you had your transfer yet? Wishing you the very best of luck!
    I hope your session provides you with some comfort and strength to keep going. xoxo
    @hopefull29 So did I! So glad to hear you’re not as bloated today!
    I’m sorry for your disappointment. I really hope all your eggs are amazing quality for you. xo
    @SurferGalGC My info sheet for hydration only said after pickup but I think it would be safer to start ASAP before your EPU. When is your EPU again? Sorry, I have a goldfish memory. :P xo
    As for working after EPU. I would have been absolutely fine after my first one. Didn’t even need a Panadol but for my second I had OHSS so I couldn’t do much at all.
    @belinda780 Congratulations on your 6 follies! Wishing you the best of luck for your cycle. xo
    @laugo Hi! Goodness me! I’m sorry you’ve had to go through so many cycles. Wishing you the best of luck with this one! xo
    @MAQ247 Awwe! Do you have a website or anything? I love looking at boutique baby items! I have quite a big bookmark folder of items I like. /:
    Do you find that difficult at times? I ask this because I have started sewing baby clothes and hope to have enough items for a market stall in July or August. Some days I cannot sew baby items because it makes me sad.
    I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine how that must have felt. *hugs*
    @rbccdwny Oh my goodness! That’s my kind of price!
    Can you please explain what you mean by only getting one yr? If we decided to go with them next year if all fails for us, do we only have whatever chances we get in a year? @GM9 Congratulations on being PUPO! I hope your TWW goes really quickly and you get a happy surprise!! xo
    @kmvw If it’s a 4 day minimum you could test today and see if the test changes any tomorrow? I’m a bad influence. Hope you get a wonderful surprise. xo

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone, I have problems with concentration. /:
    Also, I wrote nearly all of this yesterday but my internet wasn't working so if it says 'today' and that sounds strange, my post probably means yesterday. xo

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

GM9  (08-06-2016),hopefull29  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo wow you're so thorough haha!

Yes, I've upped the water intake today! And coconut water is on sale at Woollies, bonus!!

My epu should be next week sometime I imagine. I have my follies scan on Friday!

Im a little worried that I'm more at risk of ohss due to high amh. So any tips to reduce the risk or what to look out for would be super appreciated!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Spoke to the nurse earlier. 3 out of 4 fertilised! Phew. Very happy to hear I have 3 going at the moment. The nurse was very happy with that. Because I only have 3, they're going to do a 3 day transfer- Friday and if the other two are still going they'll try grow them until Sunday and then freeze.
    Such a long wait waiting for that phone call. I now won't hear from them until I go in on Friday.

Can anyone tell me the difference between a 3 & 5 day transfer? Obviously it's all about cell division but is there anything else?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (08-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC Haha! I try! :P
    That's great! I think that you're doing a good job at trying to keep the OHSS at bay.
    Another lady from an older thread reminded me that increasing protein will help as well. My internet is still playing up but I'm trying to google how much you're supposed to increase it by.
    Fingers crossed it works for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SurferGalGC - Bonus on the discount coconut water!!! Good luck for your scan on Friday hope its good news. Warren has told me to up my protein intake today, makesure I stay hydrated and also drink a class of tomato juice a day (yuk) apparently its full of salt which will help. I always drink hydrolyte and sustagen too.
    @hopefull29 - Great news on having 3 embies fertilise hun. Good luck with your transfer on Friday hopefully you get some to freeze too. I think the main difference between 3 and day 5 embies is the fact that embies that have made it to day five are concidered stronger and obviously putting them back at day 3 you dont know whats going to happen to them over the next few days, my biggest drop off usually happens at day 3. Sounds like a good plan to put a day 3 back for you though hun as the best environment for that little embie will be inside you rather than being at the clinic.

Afm - Things are good for epu on Friday and transfer next Wednesday. I have around 4/5 follies that are definately ready to trigger now and can't wait until Monday and several more that need a little more of a boost so I have given myself 75iu of puregon this morning and will do 150 again tonight. Wazza is hoping that those littler ones will catch up with the boost and I should hopefully get around 14. I have managed to get a space in the embryoscope this cycle too so hopefully every little bit helps. I also asked about the lower lh and he is not worried as we are supplementing with luveris wgich apparently doesn't show up on a bt which is obviously why it still looks low.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (08-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayy! @hopefull29! Congratulations.
    All I know is that a 5 day is preferred over a 3 day because they're stronger.
    Wishing you the best of luck for your results on Friday! xo
    @Heyside YAY! That's what we wanted to hear!
    Hope your little ones catch up and Friday and Wednesday go perfectly! xoxo

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-06-2016),hopefull29  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations those who have got good numbers and are on their way to EPU! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Geez, I never thought I'd be one of those obsessive people who thought about symptoms every 5 mins but here I am!! I feel like I have a ton of gas sitting in my belly that won't come out & today I've just realised my breasts are no longer as tender! Anyone else feel like this the day after transfer? Or am I making a mountain out of a molehill?!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 congrats on 3 fertilizing! Brilliant. And Heyside is right, the best place for that embryo will be back in you. And it will be good to see how the other two fare after getting a bit longer to grow out.
    @mrsthomo can totally understand you being so sensitive with fertility related things at the moment. Sending you hugs. Have a good cry when you can, let it out I say xxx
    @Heyside tomato juice is a new one! Good luck with that.
    And your follies seem great, not too many like in the past. Hoping that means improved quality. Your transfer and my bt are the same day. Will be crossing my fingers and toes for both of us.
    @GM9 I had a really swollen, heavy feeling for a few days after EPU. Think all my follicles were recovering and swollen. Make less room for the bladder and and gas which adds pressure. Hope it feels better for you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside, thanks. I really wish I had another one. If all 4 fertilised they would have done a 5 day transfer but all good hopefully I get lucky and a strong one gets put in.

Yay for pick up Friday. Good luck!
    @mrsthomo thank you fingers crossed the one picked for day 3 ends up being a strong one!
    @GM9 lol I was like that before IVF so no doubt I'm only going to get worse!
    @lotsathoughts thank you. I've just gotta trust that they know what they're doing. After all they are the experts.

My self imposed Google ban has not been going so well. I really need to stop it, it's only making me more confused lol. Anytime I pick up my phone DH asks me what I'm googling. I asked my nurse on the phone if I could return to yoga tonight and she said yes so hopefully that'll keep me calmer lol. Hope everyone else is travelling along nicely. xx