+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29, I can understand your disappointment. I only got 3 eggs out of 7 follies. Luckily I got one great 4 day emby and it was transferred this afternoon. I am officially PUPO!!! The other 2 embies are not as strong but they will give them another 2 days to see how they go. I may or may not end up with some frosties. I'm just hoping for a sticky one!! (But 2 frosties would also be amazing!!).

Fingers crossed for you. I was given a week off work for the whole process so I'm loving it!! The waiting is a killer though.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

belinda780  (07-06-2016),sumteng  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - Thats good that work will understand and you can leave if needs be a half day will be ideal to keep your mind of things. I was working after my 1st and 2nd cycle and found it difficult avoiding lifting etc. Sounds like you are recovering well, the bleeding is normal, oh bless your DH looking after you so well x
    @SurferGalGC - You are definately right hun, quality is definitely more important. Yes will be a good idea to increase water where possible and enjoy the coconut water while you can, there has to be an upside to all this haha! Hopefully thats your ovaries that you can feel doing there thing and the injections are working.
    @GM9 - Big congratulations on being PUPO hun thats great news. Hopefully the others will catch up and you get some frosties but hopefully you won't need it and your bub is snuggling in.

AFM - I spoke to my clinic earlier about my bloods from yesterday apparently all is good but my LH is low. This is usually an issue it seems the synarel suppresses my system too much but I am on an extra Luveris injection to support that this time so will have ask if thats a problem tomorrow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

GM9  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

@hopefull29 I totally agree and sorry if my comment sounded rude. Didn't mean it too.

You've clearly pulled up better than I did. Far better. Try to stay positive and best of luck with your fertilisation rates.

@GM9 - will you hold out for the blood test, or are you a POAS gal?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

GM9  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 thank you.
    I'm starting to feel more positive now. I can't change it, I did everything I could do so I just need to let it go and stay positive.
    @GM9 congratulations on being PUPO! How are you feeling post transfer? Did you do ICSI or natural fertilisation? I hope you're other two end up being frosties. Would be amazing to get at least one to put on ice!

Thanks so much ladies for all the support today, I'm feeling much more positive, I had a big cry when I got home and now I've decided I can't keep stressing about it when I can't change it. The worst that's going to happen is that I have to do another cycle with higher meds. I'm hoping not but I'll be prepared for this just incase. I'll just go with whatever happens for now and hope that all 4 fertilise and I get a sticky and hopefully even get a frostie or two.
    I really don't think I'd cope with all this IVF stuff without this group so thank you ladies xx

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (07-06-2016),Heyside  (07-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (07-06-2016),Muchulu1  (07-06-2016),sumteng  (08-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak all good Hun, didn't take it as being rude at all. I'm doing really well so I guess that's a positive from only getting 4 lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks Hun. I'm very lucky work is so understanding given I only started there a month ago, but I gave them the heads up before starting there so they kinda had no choice if they wanted to employ me. Haha.
    I thought the bleeding was normal. Hadn't really thought of it beforehand but did throw a pad in my bag before I left this morning just incase- lucky I did.
    I hope the clinic can sort out your LH levels!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 congrats on being PUPO!! Nice to hear you've got the week off. What a treat! All the best with the 2WW. I hope it passes quickly!! What day is your BT?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 hooray for being PUPO - it's a relief to get to this stage. Hope you're able to be kept busy during the wait.
    We're planning to use gold class vouchers on Sat night as my sister has my DD. Trying to organise some fun but relaxing activities so we enjoy our weekend.
    @Heyside your message reminds me how much of a balancing act this IVF is. You're on drugs for one thing and other drugs to balance things out. Let's hope they get your recipe right this round for the best possible outcome. When's your next scan?
    @hopefull29 it sounds like you've processed your disappointment which has enabled you to get to a really sensible outlook. It's hard to get to that point but well done for getting there. I tried to tell myself that the break time between EPU and transfer was up to the Scientists and Doctors. It was their turn to deal with it all. I'd done my bit with the injections and scans now they had to do their bit. Helped me let go.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

GM9  (07-06-2016),hopefull29  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside no doubt Wazza has some tricks to get that LH up! I haven't got any experience with low LH. What's it's significance? Does it mean you may have to delay trigger?

AFM- I saw the fertility psychologist today. She was very lovely. She just asked questions & listened. Im going to see her fortnightly & see if it helps lighten the load.
    On that note I just wanted to say how grateful I am to have you all to chat with. I'm so glad I found this thread! It makes the journey much more palatable. You are all so lovely & supportive! It would be an incredibly lonely road without you all. Xx

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (07-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 so pleased to hear you found the psychologist helpful. Sounds like a great plan to see her fortnightly. xx