+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Welcome!! We're all at different stages but in it together.

Wishing you heaps of luck for your pick up! It's not the most comfortable, but manageable. Do you have the rest of the week off?

I'm personally waiting for AF to start our first FET cycle. We got very luck with our first full cycle and have DS who is 10 months, and are jumping back in to the IVF rollercoaster.
    Thank you lileitak. Yep have taken this whole week off, EPU was supposed to be today with transfer Friday but those extra couple of days might make the difference!

Congratulations on your DS! Was your first cycle fresh or frozen? Hopefully you will have as much luck with this cycle as you did your previous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, tomorrow will be CD1 of my 8th and final ICSI cycle. I have a DD after my 4th ICSI attempt (2 of which were failed cycles) and we are now embarking on our last one. Last 2 cycles - 1 gave us 1 ET and on the other cycle we didn't make it to transfer. Slightly scary to think this will be our last chance to add to our family. Thought I would jump on here to get support but also support others at the same time.

We've never made to freezing and only ever get to a 2/3 day transfer. We've tried lots of different things along the way including supplements, diet, exercise and acupuncture. Really believe whatever makes you feel good can only be a good thing.

Good luck everyone on your journeys xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to laugo For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    @SurferGalGC I'm curious, have they said why they don't do fresh transfers?
    I couldn't do my fresh transfer due to OHSS in April but the FS I saw was really positive about it and said I had a better chance if I did a FET anyway.
    @Heyside That's okay.
    Your results sound really promising! Fingers crossed you get some really good quality eggs this time!
    Thank you I'm just waiting for CD1 for my FET cycle. Should be around the 24th. We'll only be transferring one.
    My FS said under no circumstances do they ever transfer more than one but I can't see why that would be. /:
    Hope your EPU falls on Friday!
    Do they freeze them after pgd?
    Wishing you the best of luck too! xo
    @hopefull29 I was severely bloated before my EPU and it was way worse afterwards because I had OHSS.
    Make sure you're drinking plenty of water!
    @MAQ247 That sounds like the best day out ever! Good job on winning the teddy!
    What kind of shop do you have?
    Hope AF hurries up for you!
    @rbccdwny Congratulations on the pregnancy!! When are you due?
    Oh my goodness what injections were you on? Was this your first cycle?
    Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy.
    Ironically a baby and children's boutique haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by laugo View Post
    Hi everyone, tomorrow will be CD1 of my 8th and final ICSI cycle. I have a DD after my 4th ICSI attempt (2 of which were failed cycles) and we are now embarking on our last one. Last 2 cycles - 1 gave us 1 ET and on the other cycle we didn't make it to transfer. Slightly scary to think this will be our last chance to add to our family. Thought I would jump on here to get support but also support others at the same time.

We've never made to freezing and only ever get to a 2/3 day transfer. We've tried lots of different things along the way including supplements, diet, exercise and acupuncture. Really believe whatever makes you feel good can only be a good thing.

Good luck everyone on your journeys xxx
    Hi love it looks like we will be cycle buddies! AF is due tomorrow and I've been spotting today. This is also my 8th cycle . we have a son from our third cycle and lost a little girl last may on our 7th cycle. Let's hope number 8 is lucky for both of us!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MAQ247 For This Useful Post:

laugo  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Welcome!! We're all at different stages but in it together.

Wishing you heaps of luck for your pick up! It's not the most comfortable, but manageable. Do you have the rest of the week off?

I'm personally waiting for AF to start our first FET cycle. We got very luck with our first full cycle and have DS who is 10 months, and are jumping back in to the IVF rollercoaster.
    Do most ladies take a few days off after epu?? I thought I'd be able to get back to work the next day? Is that doable..?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @belinda780 & @laugo welcome, wishing you success for your cycles.
    @SurferGalGC I'm planning on working the following day, my EPU is today so I'll let you know tomorrow. What do you do for work? I have a fairly active job however I've reduced my caseload for the week and will do more admin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @surfergirlgc my clinic did advise me to take a day off after the transfer but said I should be ok the day after EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default primary ivf sydney

Yes its all bulk billed and my medication costs were really cheap about $6.00 per box . You have to pay $600.00 at egg collection and thats all. All my scans and blood tests were bulk billed except a amh blood test that cost $60.00 . You pay this amount every cycle and you only get 1 yr wich works out to be aprox 5 tries. It worked for me and I recommend primary ivf in Sydney, you have to wait a while in the waiting room for your appointment. But that doesn't matter when you look at the price. My doctor julie lukic is the best .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - Good luck for todays EPU hun will be thinking of you hope you get a good number of eggs. I think its normal to feel both anxious and excited but hopefully its a good result and will be worth it x
    @SurferGalGC - My clinic encourage you to increase water intake whilst in cycle so I try to drink eight glasses a day which includes the herbal tea I drink and my berocca which I have daily. After EPU I usually start adding in hydrolyte and sustagen. As for needing the day off after EPU hun each individual cycle is different for everyone, I had 13 and 17 eggs and dctrs warned me I would need to rest and things would be difficult but I was fine but when I had 23 eggs last cycle I could feel the difference I felt like I had two large bowling balls in my belly, try and take it as it comes x
    @belinda780 - Welcome hun, good luck with your EPU tomorrow 6 follicles is great hoping they are great quality too, keep us updated x
    @laugo - welcome hun, good luck with this cycle hun hoping its your lucky last with an amazing outcome. This is a great thread for support.
    @MAQ247 - Oh that must be hard having a baby and children's boutique hun but so nice too, I would love buying new stock and going crazy with the baby stuff haha!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Do most ladies take a few days off after epu?? I thought I'd be able to get back to work the next day? Is that doable..?
    I have most times gone to work the next day but have taken it easy 😀