+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeepers you girls move quickly haha!

I'm still just hanging out waiting for AF to arrive. Its due on Tuesday and I have terribly are boobs tonight so I know she won't be far away!

I spent a lovely day out with my DH and son today. We went to Timezone (where I totally won a teddy for him on the skill tester, go me! 👌😂). We went for fish and chips, a few vinos, an ice cream and wandered through the markets, it was so nice to have a day off of work and relax. Its a public holiday here in WA tomorrow so I'm going to try and clean and cook as much as possible so life isn't so crazy once hubby goes back to work and I'm on my own with a three year old and full time at our shop, scary haha!

Totally agree with the orgalutran - it hurts much less at room temp! I'm on gonal f and orgalutran again this time and I'm hoping that I get good egg results. Hubby's frozen sperm is pretty poor quality and we usually only end up with about a third of my eggs having surviving embryos.

Wishing you all a great week xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MAQ247 sounds like you had a lovely day! Exciting AF is on her way. Enjoy your day of organising. Hope the time DH is away goes smoothly and quickly.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

MAQ247  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default keep positive

Hi im with primary ivf in Sydney Iam on my 2nd cycle and had my egg retrieval on the 16th of may. I was worried because I only had 2 eggs and only 1 fertalised but I am pregnant so it just goes to show you only need 1 egg. I was on 3 injections a night. They weren't pleasant and I had to give them to myself but its not as bad as you think. Just don't give up and stay positive

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rbccdwny For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (06-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (06-06-2016),Trang  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MAQ247 - Hope af arrives soon and you can started. Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday, hope you manage to get organised as much as possible before your DH goes away it can be crazy on your own with a lo so sounds like a good plan x
    @rbccdwny - Great news hun Congratulations and very reasurring for lots of ladies in here x

AFM - CD12 today, just had my scan and I have around 13 follicles and my lining is around 10mm. I am really pleased about the lining as I usually really struggle and pleased with follicle numbers too as in the past I have had numbers in the 20's. Definately hoping for better quality this time. Follicles measured around 12mm so need a little growth yet, hoping for EPU on Friday so we can pgd the following Wednesday if we have to wait for an EPU on Monday then day 5 will fall on a weekend so pgd won't be possible.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (06-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (06-06-2016),MAQ247  (06-06-2016),sumteng  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC I'm curious, have they said why they don't do fresh transfers?
    I couldn't do my fresh transfer due to OHSS in April but the FS I saw was really positive about it and said I had a better chance if I did a FET anyway.
    @Heyside That's okay.
    Your results sound really promising! Fingers crossed you get some really good quality eggs this time!
    Thank you I'm just waiting for CD1 for my FET cycle. Should be around the 24th. We'll only be transferring one.
    My FS said under no circumstances do they ever transfer more than one but I can't see why that would be. /:
    Hope your EPU falls on Friday!
    Do they freeze them after pgd?
    Wishing you the best of luck too! xo
    @hopefull29 I was severely bloated before my EPU and it was way worse afterwards because I had OHSS.
    Make sure you're drinking plenty of water!
    @MAQ247 That sounds like the best day out ever! Good job on winning the teddy!
    What kind of shop do you have?
    Hope AF hurries up for you!
    @rbccdwny Congratulations on the pregnancy!! When are you due?
    Oh my goodness what injections were you on? Was this your first cycle?
    Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 sounds like an awesome day for you and family. Good luck with your cleaning and cooking today!
    As for me – CD 5 today, had BT and scan this morning. Result show my left side has 9 follicles which 7 of them is measurable the largest being 12mm, my right side has 10 follicles which 9 is measureable and biggest one is 9mm. (nurse said measureable means over 2mm)
    Blood test result will be in this afternoon then should received phone call from FS for next step.
    Can anyone shed some light about my progress? Is this a normal growing rate? Nurse just told me keep doing puregon daily and maybe will start orgalutran today or tomorrow depending on BT result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo - Thanks hun, yes if they pgd test them they will then freeze them. I am hoping to put back a pgd normal from a previous cycle this time though. Not long to wait until your expected cd1 hun hope af arrives on time. As for putting two back if you are still with my old clinic it depends on the doctor and individual circumstances, I had been through so much with no result my doctor was prepared to put two back for us.
    @obesebaby - That sounds like amazing growth for cd5 hun or is it 5th day of injections, I dont inject until cd6 so wouldn't have any measurable follies on cd5. You are doing great hun hopefully they continue to grow and you get to egg pick up soon, seems we will be very close in our cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside sorry I am new to this, but my understanding is injection start on first day of period (CD 1) so now I am on my fifth day of injection and period.
    Why is your injection only happen on CD6?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by obesebaby View Post
    @Heyside sorry I am new to this, but my understanding is injection start on first day of period (CD 1) so now I am on my fifth day of injection and period.
    Why is your injection only happen on CD6?
    Sounds like you are right then @obesebaby you must be cd5, my protocol has just always been different depends on each individual I guess. I usually go in for a scan on cd6 and if all looks good I start to inject on that day. Sounds like great growth for cd5 then hun thats great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside you're most welcome.
    Ahh okay! That's a clever idea.
    I switched clinics at the beginning of the year because I was too stressed travelling to Brisbane for all my appointments. I only have to travel an hour now which is really nice.
    May I ask how many transfers you had before they let you transfer 2? This will be my 3rd transfer. I'm wondering if this one doesn't work, will I be able to transfer 2?
    I had one embryo at my old clinic that is being moved to my new clinic soon so I will have 2 left. (If they all survive)