+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

@lotsathoughts, woohoo, a frostie! And congrats on being PUPO!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Question for y'all! I did my third puregon injection tonight and noticed a lump under my skin at the injection site, eek!

What do you think this is caused from? Is my technique a bit off? Am I injecting too fast/too slow?
    Are you injecting in the same spot every time? I tried to spread mine around and didn't have any issues that I can recall.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    I can't believe it! We got a frostie!!! Was not holding out hope but so thrilled we got it.
    @lotsathoughts CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So happy for you xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    Hi Team,

I am also PUPO had the transfer yesterday. The embryo looked really good, had completely hatched so fingers crossed. Now the dreaded 2WW for BT 16/6. Sounds like I have a few buddies.
    @julianicholson doesn't get much better than that! Congrats on being PUPO! X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by obesebaby View Post
    @SurferGalGC Today is my day 4 of puregon and I haven't had lumps yet. I found that if I pinch my skin too hard it hurts and cause brusie. but if I lossen abit and not pinch too hard it hurt less. Since we start about same time of injection maybe we will go through similar EPU and transfer day. when are you next having BT and scan ? I am going on monday.
    @obesebaby oh yay, that's awesome that we're so close!

Yeahh, I don't know what I did differently haha. There's no visible bruise but if I touch it its tender.

I have my scan on Friday so I think my epu will be around Mon 13th or Tues 14th. My clinic only does FET though so my transfer will likely be a few weeks after that!
    @lileitak I have spread them out a bit. I'm quite little and have very little body fat which I think will become an issue as I will literally run out of space for new injections haha. Oh well, they're not too bad. I am nervous for orgalutran though ha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    @obesebaby oh yay, that's awesome that we're so close!

Yeahh, I don't know what I did differently haha. There's no visible bruise but if I touch it its tender.

I have my scan on Friday so I think my epu will be around Mon 13th or Tues 14th. My clinic only does FET though so my transfer will likely be a few weeks after that!
    @lileitak I have spread them out a bit. I'm quite little and have very little body fat which I think will become an issue as I will literally run out of space for new injections haha. Oh well, they're not too bad. I am nervous for orgalutran though ha!
    Hi @SurferGalGC I always find the orgalutran is a bit easier to inject if I warm it up in between my hands for a minute or so before injecting. I think it is oil based so the colder it is the thicker the liquid.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @obesebaby sounds like we might be transferring around the same time? I'm doing a HRT FET this cycle. Got my scan 14/6. All going we'll will be transferring on 20/6.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsthomo - Thanks hun not uncomfortable at all, I did feel a little bit of ovary pain a few days ago but not much now, maybe the follies are not quite growing enough yet, suppose I won't know until tomorrow's scan but not worrying too much at the moment as it does usually take me a little longer. Think thats due to having to be a little more careful with my pcos. Great news on your AB and BA blasts hun, so have you started a cycle to transfer one back and will you be transfering one or both? Good luck hun.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 I haven't done my scan yet so not idea when EPU or transfer would be. its my first IVF so have no idea what to expect.

My nurse told me to leave orgalutran at room temperature as i read online forum that if administered cold can be quite painful. But we here is sydney is very cold avrage 17C in the house so should be fine. Not sure where are you base?

BTW do you have other symptoms after having puregon? I noticed I have slight headache few hours after the injection in morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by obesebaby View Post
    @Muchulu1 I haven't done my scan yet so not idea when EPU or transfer would be. its my first IVF so have no idea what to expect.

My nurse told me to leave orgalutran at room temperature as i read online forum that if administered cold can be quite painful. But we here is sydney is very cold avrage 17C in the house so should be fine. Not sure where are you base?

BTW do you have other symptoms after having puregon? I noticed I have slight headache few hours after the injection in morning.
    @obesebaby I've never used puregon. Both my stim cycles I used Gonal F.
    I'm in Perth. Yep always keep the orgalutran at room temp.
    I've never really had too many side effects from the stim drugs. Had the 'heavy ovaries'/ bloat a couple of days before EPU but that's about it. I find the emotional part far & away the hardest. All the best. Hope your journey is short & sweet x