+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Ladies. I just officially did my first injection (of many in sure). I feel so brave and on top of the world haha. My DH chickened out and made me do it myself! He got the shakes so bad that he couldn't even open the needle disposal box for me afterward. Far out haha

Yay!
    @SurferGalGC GOOD WORK!!! I refused to do mine as I hate needles and DH fumbled his way through. He ended up sitting with the nurses for some training and got there (bless him)! 3yrs ttc, some days are still a hit and miss depending on the angle. Big pat on the back and high 5 for being so brave!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SurferGalGC - My last clinic didn't necessarily send you for a bt at every scan it depended on what they saw on the scan where as my new clinic like a bt each time I suppose it depends on your clinics policy. You are probably right hun with your dose of 150 puregon that sounds about right. I have pcos thats why my amh is so high, have you got pcos? Your trigger will be dependent on what is seen at your scan, I have been given a timeline of probably triggering early next week but unfortunately I know it usually takes a little longer than usual for my follies to get there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boo my ultrasound guy wouldn't tell me anything. Just said I have a few follicles. I was like I want more than just a "few" he told me my FS will have the results this afternoon and he couldn't really tell me anything. I hope it's not bad news.
    Going to be a long day waiting for that phone call!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no @hopefull29 I didn't realise you were having your scans out of your clinic was at at one of the general ultrasound places? I remember going for initial tests at those centres and they wouldn't tell me anything either - how frustrating! I think its ti cover their own backs as officially they aren't qualified to comment. Hope you hear soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside! Hi! Yes, I know what you mean!
    I am so sorry you're still here too but it is nice to see a familiar.. profile picture! (As nice as it can be)
    What day of injections are you? I hope your ovaries are doing their thing soon!
    Wishing you a successful (and stress free) cycle too! xoxo
    @Muchulu1 Hi! Thank you for your warm wishes! How are you going? xx
    I saw you asked about Progynova, I did 3 cycles last year on it. 2x2mg twice daily so not quite as much as you.
    I don't remember any symptoms that bothered me but I suffer from hot flashes anyway.
    The endometrin was what bothered me the most!
    The full boobs I do remember! I have grown several sizes since starting IVF!
    I can't believe your neighbors! Varnishing floorboards and then leaving for the week. They should have at least told you!
    Reminds me of the time my husband and I lived with housemates and they turned the water off for a week while they were away because the tank was dripping or something.
    Hang in there hun. It's all going to be worth it in the end! xoxo
    @lotsathoughts Hi again and thank you! xx
    @sumteng Thank you for the warm wishes and welcome.
    to you too. xo
    @SurferGalGC Congratulations on giving yourself your first needle!
    Does GC stand for Gold Coast?
    Idk if it's standard but I had blood tests with my scans as well.
    @hopefull29 Thank you for your welcome and warm wishes!
    I'm sorry to hear your ultrasound guy didn't shed much light on what's happening with your follies! I have my fingers crossed for your phone call this afternoon! xo
    Last edited by mrsthomo; 03-06-2016 at 11:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside. Yep my ultrasound is at an external clinic. Don't know why given the money I'm paying for the cycle. Yeah I know it's to cover themselves which is fair enough. I couldn't even see the screen though. Oh well just wait and see I guess. If there's not enough I guess I'm just injecting for longer.
    @mrsthomo thank you.

I'll keep everyone posted when I finally get my results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm PUPO!

One got put back in! The other two are a bit behind so might not make freezing.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (04-06-2016),mrsthomo  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts. Congratulations on being PUPO!! I hope the next few weeks go quickly for you! What day is test day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    I'm PUPO!

One got put back in! The other two are a bit behind so might not make freezing.
    Woohoo!! Good luck for the TWW! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 good eggs out of my 7 follicles. I was hoping for at least 4, but 3 is a good start. Fingers crossed for the next step of fertilisation!
    @hopefull29, that sux your sonography couldn't give you any more information. Fingers crossed for good numbers!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (03-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (03-06-2016)