+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @mrsthomo I would say its nice to see in you in here but that obviously means things haven't been going so good for you, as you can see I am still here too. Hope this is your successful cycle xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Hi! My name is Amy. I was over on the April May IVF/ FET thread and thought I'd introduce myself here!

I think my signature says it all but I have decided to do a natural FET in June and I'm just waiting on AF which should arrive around the 24th.

Look forward to meeting you all! I recognise some ladies! xoxo
    Welcome back @mrsthomo
    Hope you are well. I bet it feels good to be getting back into it.
    Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by obesebaby View Post
    Dear All! I am all new to this, I have a son that is 2.5 year old and me and hubby have been trying for 2 yrs now for #2. the first time was so quick and easily concieve with no problem god knows the second time took so long. We went to see FS in Genea Sydney and had my first blood test today. will be going back in in afternoon to pick up my meds. until now I still can't believe I am doing this. All our blood test and result and hubby sperm result came back perfectly normal. We had conceive naturally in jan 2016 but it was chemical Pregnancy at 5 weeks and it was gone like a normal period after that we tried for another few months and said that's it let's pull the trigger and try IVF.

I am 33 and hubby us 42. I am not too old but I guess after 2 years since my first pregnancy my eggs did aged abit. I have been taking Chinese herbs and acupuncture for 10 months already, it did help me in regulating my cycle to 30 days but still no baby yet.

I hope I can get some support in this forum as going thru IVF is not easy both emotionally and financially and none of my family or friends know about this yet.
    Welcome @obesebaby! I'm sure you'll love this thread. Fingers crossed it is a short journey for you. All the best 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @mrsthomo nice to have you around again. Not long now, you've done so well with the wait. That's tough I know xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @obesebaby and @mrsthomo!!! good luck with your cycles and the ladies here are absolutely full of helpful knowledge and the loveliest, supportive people you'll find. Plus there's always hugs flying your way to help you through the days !!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks for your response. Maybe my symptoms & the Progynova were just a coincidence. Was ready to throw the towel in last night but I kept up the meds & I actually feel surprisingly good now!
    I think I was particularly agitated last night because our neighbors varnished their floorboards & stunk our house out. They've buggered off for the week (obviously because of the bad fumes) but they didn't even have the courtesy to tell us what was happening. Anyway enough ranting...i think the Progynova & I might just get along. Def giving me nice full boobs 😉

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    @Heyside thanks for your response. Maybe my symptoms & the Progynova were just a coincidence. Was ready to throw the towel in last night but I kept up the meds & I actually feel surprisingly good now!
    I think I was particularly agitated last night because our neighbors varnished their floorboards & stunk our house out. They've buggered off for the week (obviously because of the bad fumes) but they didn't even have the courtesy to tell us what was happening. Anyway enough ranting...i think the Progynova & I might just get along. Def giving me nice full boobs 😉
    Oh good to hear. I'm starting Progynova tomorrow (everything going well.)
    Varnished floorboards would give me a splitting headache. I'm already sensitive to smells but I find I'm even more sensitive when I'm on all the hormones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies. I just officially did my first injection (of many in sure). I feel so brave and on top of the world haha. My DH chickened out and made me do it myself! He got the shakes so bad that he couldn't even open the needle disposal box for me afterward. Far out haha

Yay!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (02-06-2016),Muchulu1  (02-06-2016),sumteng  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome @obesebaby you'll love this group!

Welcome to this thread @mrsthomo I hope this FET is successful for you.
    @surfergirlgc yay to your first injection!! They're not as scary as they seem. I didn't even bother trying to get DH to do mine. He is very squeamish at the best of times. I love doing all that stuff. What are you using?

I'm getting my first blood test and scan tomorrow to see how many follies I have. I'm a tad nervous. I've basically had no side effects from the injections so I'm hoping my dose was strong enough and my ovaries are doing what they should!
    DH isn't able to come to my scan with me due to work meeting so I'm going alone. I hope it's good news!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That will be me next Friday @hopefull29. My dh can't come to mine either so my mum is going to come instead.

I'm on 150 puregon. I have high amh apparently so I think the 150 is on the high end for me. I'm going through a bulk bill place though so they doubt tailor the protocol.

It was actually pretty easy. Hopefully I remember that tomorrow haha!

Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to hear how many follies you have!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (02-06-2016)