+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Lol I just got really worried then @lotsathoughts when you said no you hadn't had it! I just rang the clinic straight away to ask what's going on, I think its similar medication yes but mine are compounded capsules of 50mg. Apparently its nothing to worry about though its just the medication, I laughed on the phone as I felt stupid but would rather ask and know all is ok 😄. Yes yesterday was huge just relaxing today thanks x
    Oh good! I'm glad. What a weird thing to occur, I would have felt the same as you. And now I know if I ever change meds 😂 It's always better to ask than worry.
    All is ok. 👍🏼
    Last edited by lotsathoughts; 01-06-2016 at 13:40.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, got my result and it's a BFN. Quite heartbroken, I naively thought it would happen this month. 😔Everything was so positive. It's just not fair. My nurse says they usually recommend a break between cycles, but I'm keen to go again next month. Has anyone had any experience on this front? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, got my result and it's a BFN. Quite heartbroken, I naively thought it would happen this month. Everything was so positive. It's just not fair. My nurse says they usually recommend a break between cycles, but I'm keen to go again next month. Has anyone had any experience on this front? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, got my result and it's a BFN. Quite heartbroken, I naively thought it would happen this month. Everything was so positive. It's just not fair. My nurse says they usually recommend a break between cycles, but I'm keen to go again next month. Has anyone had any experience on this front? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no big hugs @littlerayofsunshine87 so dissapointed for you, it isn't fair your right. My old clinic liked me to take a break, I was always put on the pill to supress my hormones again now I realise this wasn't good for me personally as I was supressed too much on the pill. Warren does back to back cycles although its not been possible for me due to other reasons. Take time for yourself hun, do you stop the progesterone support from here and await af?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

littlerayofsunshine87  (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear @littlerayofsunshine87
    It's not naieve thinking it would work, it's hopeful...something we all need to be to survive.
    If you're feeling up to it I hope your clinic supports you with going back to back.
    Look after yourself xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    What you're feeling is multiple follicles growing. They weigh down on your ovaries so give you that heavy feeling...it's completely normal. And like you said, it won't be you ovulating because of the drugs. You'll feel much better after you have that scan and they explain what size they are and how many they have. Good luck xx
    @GM9, @lotsathoughts is right, totally normal. It is perfectly normal to be unsure and have different, weird feelings which you would normally associate with something else. All the best

11. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

GM9  (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @littlerayofsunshine87 sorry to hear about the BFN, I tend to go every cycle because my body rebounds pretty quickly but if your FS is suggesting a break I would follow their advice. You don't want to rush your body into another cycle because this can result in failed cycles from what I have read (but I am no expert). I would definitely ask your FS if they think it is a possibility they will be up front about risks etc.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine87 View Post
    Hi @littlerayofsunshine87
    Sorry to hear you got a BFN. Very upsetting iVF really does play tricks on us doesn't it. It can be hard to reconcile with a BFN when all the hormones are telling us otherwise :/

Our FS allows back to back FET/FET. Sometimes FET/STIM & STIM/FET but never(to my knowledge) STIM/STIM.
    Yesterday I started #6 it's my 3rd back to back cycle. I find it easier to deal with the disappointment of a failed cycle if I can get straight back into it. Are you doing FET? What's your protocol?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Anyone have any experience with Progynova? I started my first FET HRT cycle yesterday. Does anyone have any experience with side effects?
    I'm on 2x2mg 3xdaily. Today i think I had my first ever hot flush :/ . i have been ridiculously tired all day & have had a headache all afternoon/evening. Do the side effects pass after a few days? I hope they do! I don't want to be like this for the next 3+ months. Apparently Progynova has to be continued until 10-12wks gestation. If the side effects don't improve i might cancel. The nurse said I would LOVE Progynova???