+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 114 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @littlerayofsunshine87 sorry to hear you're not feeling great. Hope your on the mend and your nurse gives you good news tomorrow re the antis. Did the GP say they would be OK to take? When do you go for your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 you sound like such a strong amazing woman. Good on you for giving this a red hot go. Sounds like the ex might have had the issues and was holding you back from getting what you want in life. Things can only get better from here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @hopefull29 the gp said the antis I'm on are ok if your pregnant so it's a good start. I'm looking forward to chatting to my nurse though. My blood test is Wednesday. It can't come quick enough. Has anyone else had a BFP even though they've had negatives when they poas?

Been reading along and I have been thinking of everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @GM9 - We are all different huj and deal with this in our way, if it helps you yo be open about your journey then thats good. There are only my mum and one close (very new) friend that know about our difficulties. I opened up to my mum after my blighted ovum/possible ectopic as I needed someone to talk to and opened up to my friend as she is going through similar things at the moment, its nice to talk to someone who gets it.

Good on you girl for going it alone, sounds like you are a really strong lady who is better off without the ex making things more difficult, really hope its a stress free journey from here, you are definately in with a shot good luck x
    @littlerayofsunshine87 - Try not to worry too much hun, your dctr cant have been too worried to give you the antis. I cant see the uti effecting the whole outcome either. Definately phone and speak to your nurse tomorrow though too see what she says.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

@littlerayofsunshine87 that's great the doctor said they'd be ok. It will be nice to chat to your nurse to get that reassurance though. All the best for Wednesday. I have my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully your levels just aren't high enough to register on a home test yet. My FS tells me home tests are very inaccurate until 2 weeks after you're late, even FRER.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm definitely out. POAS is negative tonight and blood test due tomorrow. Not even going to bother going for blood test and will just stop crinone and wait for AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    @littlerayofsunshine87 yes I tested at home, I poas (equivalent to 14dpo) after my last fully stimulated cycle, it was a bfn. I had a blood test equivalent to 16dpo and it was a bfp. Ok things didn't work out very well long term as it was a blighted ovum and my numbers weren't rising sufficiently but yes it can happen.
    @Apples1234 - Don't stop anything just yet hun you never know what can happen. In the example I had above I had given up hope but it may have turned out ok. Only a bt will confirm the accurate outcome. It can be so hard though at this point and I can understand how you feel, thinking of you x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just don't want to get the blood test because I'm tired of receiving the "it's negative" phone call from the nurses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know that phone call is hard I usually get on the defensive when I am expecting that discussion and open the conversation by saying "I know you are going to tell me its negative and I need to now plan my next step" Some how I find it easier that way. Just dont stop the meds though hun you would hate that if it turned out to be a suprise positive.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (29-05-2016),Heyside  (29-05-2016),hopefull29  (30-05-2016)