+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by needingamiracle2016 View Post
    Well I am out for this cycle started bleeding this morning which has gotten heavier as the day has gone on so it looks like af has arrived still have to go for bt tomorrow to confirm but another failed cycle... feeling absolutely heartbroken thought this would be our turn 😭😭😭
    So sorry to hear @needingamiracle2016 That hurts. IVF can be so painful.
    I have a feeling I might be joining you with another BFN 😔. It's so hard. I suppose we just have to pick ourselves up and keep on going.
    Were you lucky enough to get any frosties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    1st injection done tonight, hopefully only another 8 to go!
    For those ladies that do get side effects from the injections do you start getting them straight away or a few days in?
    Hi @hopefull29 what injections are you on?
    For my previous fresh cycles I was on Gonal-F & orgalutran w ovidrel trigger. No side effects until around day 8. At that stage it was just bloating. Wasn't painful just a bit uncomfortable. A good excuse to wear my fat pants!
    All the best with your cycle. Are you planning on a fresh transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Look,thanks so much girls for going to the effort of sharing your experiences
    This is our first cycle and reading through your comments about how long and bumpy the road has been makes me just wish u guys all the best and hope there is a special one not far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Hmmmm... E & Q10 (amongst others) were recommend by my FS for my stim cycle. I'm with Lynn Burmeister and she is pretty switched on.

How recent is this research?

Edit - should note I have no specific lining issues which would call for it.
    It's your choice. Prof Tremellen is one of the top in Australia. He's an excellent FS who is wholistic and in addition to his masters In fertility this and that he even has a PHD in immunology and fertility so he believes in NK cells etc which is quite rare for an FS. but you need to do what you believe is best and trust your FS. But yes CoQ10 is great for egg quality. It's helped me go from 4bb to 5aa

Oh and Prof Tremellen created Menevit.. So he knows his supplements
    Last edited by Apples1234; 26-05-2016 at 23:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    1st injection done tonight, hopefully only another 8 to go!
    For those ladies that do get side effects from the injections do you start getting them straight away or a few days in?
    Mine take about 5 days but then I really notice the emotional effects of the hormones and about 8-10 days I feel bloated.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

@Juliancholson thank you, I have also planned on some quiet days at work just incase I was feeling tired and blah.
    @lileitak thank you, my trigger is ovidril and the nurse told me it would hurt and sting more than the puregon.
    @Muchulu1 thank you, I'm on puregon 150, will use ovidril for trigger. I'm planning a fresh cycle so fingers crossed my body does what it's supposed to do. It's my first cycle so just a guessing game really.
    @Apples1234 thank you, I really hope to only be taking the injections for 8 days so fingers crossed if I do get any symptoms I don't get them until late.

Well so far today I just feel like a normal person so that's a good sign. Hopefully it stays this way!

I was so excited all day for my injection yesterday then a lady announced at work she was 10 weeks pregnant and it's all the whole office was talking about. This particular lady was bragging about how she only stopped taking the pill one month ago, I could have thrown something at her. Lol. I'm happy for her and everything, but I just don't get how it can be so easy for some people and so hard for us. Anyway I guess its lucky she announced it before I'm too hormonal. She doesn't know we're doing IVF so it's not her fault, but a few of the other ladies do and they were still carrying on about one. One even announced to the whole office that I'm getting ready to start a family soon. WTF, I made it very clear to these ladies I didn't want anyone to know. Even before this journey I would have been sensitive to others about talking to much about being pregnant ect because you just never know what someone else is going through. Rant over sorry!
    I hope none of you ladies are getting pregnant ladies rubbing it in your face. x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (27-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by needingamiracle2016 View Post
    Well I am out for this cycle started bleeding this morning which has gotten heavier as the day has gone on so it looks like af has arrived still have to go for bt tomorrow to confirm but another failed cycle... feeling absolutely heartbroken thought this would be our turn 😭😭😭
    So sorry to hear. Be kind to yourself xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29

I completely understand - and it's hard because you really want to be happy for others be share in their joy, but at the same time it hurts a lot to smile through the tears. It never ceases to amaze me how insensitive people who have not experienced the IVF process can be.
    My sister in law did the same thing to me. She meant well but would constantly come bounding along when I was having a clearly quiet and serious discussion with a relative only to share another anecdote about how hard it was that people spent all their lives trying not to feel pregnant only to find it doesn't happen when you want it to (she fell pregnant her second month after coming off the pill).
    I do love her greatly, but there is still a lot of pain there - so much so that I found myself crying silent in the church for her now sons baptism the other day and had to quietly duck off at the end when no one was looking so as not to make a scene.
    It's hard, and I really don't know how else you make it easier without being rude to people like that!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xinan For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (27-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well this morning my embie is nothing but little fragments. I just don't know what is wrong with me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    Well this morning my embie is nothing but little fragments. I just don't know what is wrong with me...
    I'm sorry skeeter. That really sucks. Look after yourself X