+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by needingamiracle2016 View Post
    I am currently 9dp5dt and have been poas since sunday and I wish i never had as it was negative, so i try every day but still nothing so every day I get crushed. I wish i would have waited till the bt and enjoyed the wait and hope for a few more days 😢
    Huge hugs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartnutella View Post
    Hi guys
    I just joined hoping to make some friends and gather advice from others
    Had my egg collection today and am in incredible pain
    Is this normal
    Yes!!! Collection is the worst part of IVF. Absolute worst.

Get as must rest as you can and take as many drugs as you can tolerate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys
    Is this normal
    Welcome. I had my egg collection last week and I was in quite a bit of pain also. For about 3 days. I found resting and a warm pack helped. Plus some pain relief. Hope you feel better soon xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to littlerayofsunshine87 For This Useful Post:

Heartnutella  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Annie! Amazing news we all so badly hope for! Good to hear. Sending love xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Heartnutella sorry to hear you're in so much pain. This is my first cycle so I can't comment on my experience as my egg collection isn't for a few weeks yet. If the pain is severe I would think it isn't "normal" I would be checking with your nurse/FS. I would expect some minor pain and feeling uncomfortable but not too much, I would just double check with them. Is this your first cycle? How many eggs did they collect?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support girls I appreciate it as dh and I havent told anyone about this cycle so its only us. Heartnutella is it immediate pain after epu? Is it sharp pain or a dull cramp like pain and do you feel bloated?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys
    Is this normal
    I've had 6 egg collections and had pain which was manageable by panadeine extras. Shouldn't be incredible pain at all. Call your clinic right away

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been having weird things happening with POAS. The day after pregnyl I get a negative result. Shouldn't it be a strong positive? It's a 1500 booster shot. I also tested 3 days after my last booster and it was a blank negative. I can only guess the HCG takes a while to enter my system. Now two days after my last booster the line has gone from non existent to a faint line. It must just be the shots taking ages to register in body. 😕 Current photo is 2 days past 1500 pregnyl shot. Yesterday was a blank negativeImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464217270.830755.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    I've been having weird things happening with POAS. The day after pregnyl I get a negative result. Shouldn't it be a strong positive? It's a 1500 booster shot. I also tested 3 days after my last booster and it was a blank negative. I can only guess the HCG takes a while to enter my system. Now two days after my last booster the line has gone from non existent to a faint line. It must just be the shots taking ages to register in body. ������ Current photo is 2 days past 1500 pregnyl shot. Yesterday was a blank negativeAttachment 81553
    Post it in the POAS forum - there are a lot of people with pregnyl experience. Let me know if you need the link...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @littlerayofsunshine87 - Good luck hun hoping its good news if you test again on Saturday x
    @needingamiracle2016 - Thinking of you hun its so frustrating getting a bfn but there is still time you might have a late implanter.
    @melsam85 - Will uou test before beta hun or wait to hear results of bt? Good luck x
    @Heartnutella - Welcome hun, congrats on your egg collection what number did you get? Unfortunately the pain after EPU is different for everyone but it sounds like you are really suffering I would ask the nurses at your clinic to check all is well.
    @Apples1234 - That's very xonfusing with your sticks hun, you would have thought the pregnyl would enter the system fairly quickly, hope things become clearer soon x

AFM - Af is here can finally get started again 😃