+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MAQ247 - Hope you enjoyed Bali hun, we were there this time last year, so jealous. Good luck getting started on your cycle hope the dose is right for you. I have Pcos and it doesn't take much to send me over the edge last cycle I started on 133 puregon and nothing happened, I was upped to 150 and suddenly over stimulated. Wazza has talked about doing alternate doses of 133 and 150 with me this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you get a good response for your first cycle @hopefull29 I am on the synarel too its lovely stuff isn't it - yuckkkk!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside this syneral spray is the worst!! I've only been on it for a week, I've got an irritated nose and getting massive headaches. Not to mention the feel of needing gag after the spray! Hopefully it's not going to get worse, still have about 2 weeks of it, maybe more depending on my response to the puregon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @hopefull29 not good that you are suffering with headaches with the synarel, I remember getting one or two on my first cycle using it, unfortunately my body seems to have a custom to the dreaded stuff now. I do still dislike the taste, some ladies on the boards have commented milk can help. When I start the puregon I stop the synarel and crossover to cetrotide injections for down regulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside yep the headaches suck but I'd rather them than the other side effects listed..... They're not too bad during the day, it's generally after my second spray at night time then after I sleep it off I'm ok when I wake up, then just slight headache throughout the day. It's nights that are the worse so I've just been going to bed around 9pm. Haha.
    Thanks for the tip about milk, I'm allergic to dairy but might try it with cashew milk.
    All the best with your injections xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have to just do whatever it takes to get through these cycles @hopefull29 so if going to bed early helps go for it x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (22-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself. This is the first time I've posted, but I've been lurking on the IVF threads since the end of last year. I'm having a FET this Friday - I only have one embie frozen so I'm a bit nervous. I've had 3 full cycles and 2 FET's - 6 embies transferred in total - 2 BFN and 2 chem pregnancies. My last cycle only resulted in the 1 embie, and transfer was cancelled because of high progesterone. It's been 10 months and I've run out of money, so I am hoping this one is it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    Hi everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself. This is the first time I've posted, but I've been lurking on the IVF threads since the end of last year. I'm having a FET this Friday - I only have one embie frozen so I'm a bit nervous. I've had 3 full cycles and 2 FET's - 6 embies transferred in total - 2 BFN and 2 chem pregnancies. My last cycle only resulted in the 1 embie, and transfer was cancelled because of high progesterone. It's been 10 months and I've run out of money, so I am hoping this one is it!
    Welcome @skeeter. Sorry to hear you have had a hard time on your journey. Good luck for FET on Friday! Make sure u rest up and look after yourself x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @skeeter hoping this little embie sticks for you. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all. So 7dp5dt here today. Poas yesterday and today and no second line AT ALL 😢 not even a squinter. I have that feeling it's another bfn so feeling pretty ****ty and to make things worse first day back at work after 2weeks of while doing the cycle so i was stress free so hoping i can hold my sh@t together.