+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks @sumteng you are so right, if things get worse I think I am definitely going to have to admit to myself that some things are just not possible and let it go. DH is very good I just need to let him know when I feeling a little over aude with things. I have not been volunteering for much at DD school this term as I have been anticipating things getting too much, just a way of protecting myself really. I think I will feel less guilty when I am in full cycle as at the moment I am only down regulating.
    Yes, very good idea to take it easy, there'll be many other ways to give back to the school and volunteer when you feel up to it. I tried being superwoman in earlier cycles pre-Waz (built and moved house/changed jobs), it was no wonder my body chucked the towel in on me. If it's any motivation to take it easy, I've been on chill street esp for the last 2 wks since FET, got my BT results back this morning and got a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow fantastic new @sumteng so happy for you xx Definitely an insentivr to take it easy if it has worked for you. How many cycles have you done? Enjoy the celebrations x x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (21-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 IVF - 1 fail, 2 m/c, this is my first FET with WDA. Had a stroll in the morning markets to distract myself whilst waiting for the call, now feet up and resting. Tough life, but I think I'll lap it up 😉

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-05-2016),lotsathoughts  (21-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    Yes, very good idea to take it easy, there'll be many other ways to give back to the school and volunteer when you feel up to it. I tried being superwoman in earlier cycles pre-Waz (built and moved house/changed jobs), it was no wonder my body chucked the towel in on me. If it's any motivation to take it easy, I've been on chill street esp for the last 2 wks since FET, got my BT results back this morning and got a BFP!
    Congratulations!!! So exciting. Enjoy xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

Congrats @sumteng! So exciting for you. All the best for a great pregnancy x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to reband For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng congrats!!! Yes put those feet up, you deserve it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    3 IVF - 1 fail, 2 m/c, this is my first FET with WDA. Had a stroll in the morning markets to distract myself whilst waiting for the call, now feet up and resting. Tough life, but I think I'll lap it up 😉
    A well deserved bfp then hun, what were your numbers? Definitely lap it up and enjoy every minute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng congrats on your BFP!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Sorry I haven't been in much. Hubby and I got back from Bali on Thursday and we have been busy catching up on work, housework and spending time with our little boy.

I'm off to the clinic to pick up my meds on monday and going by my normally very accurate cycle we will start around 8 June. For those of you that were asking about dosage, I'm only 27 and my doctor has me on 300 of puregon a day this coming cycle. I'm not a great responder but not terribly bad either so I'm a bit surprised we are starting so high but will wait and see.

Much love xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 welcome back from holidays! Hope you had a great time away.
    I pick up my injections Monday too. So we might be very close in our dates. I start 150 puregon on Thursday night. Hoping I'm a good responder. This is my first cycle. I've been on syneral nasal spray. Do you use this too?
    All going well my egg collection will be the week beginning 6th June.